Missing Bluey

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

paintsn

Missing Bluey

Post by paintsn »

Hi, my name is Vanz. I myself had two IRN in my life.. one i raised for almost 2 yrs for a good friend.. but i had to give him back since it wasnt mine,

so then i decided to go get one of my own..This one I bought from an avairy around feb of 07...sadly My bird had died for almost 3 weeks to date.. and life hasnt been the same.. i just wanna share and is currently looking for another one.. even as of this morning coming back from work, my son told me he missed his bird and wants another one.

I also have other pets.. but mainly deals with fish called Flowerhorns.. I posted these on my forum when i first recieved Blue.

woohoo just brought it in.. waited 3 LOOOONG whole weeks for this Baby to be weaned and come home..

well my son name it Bluey Sora Sok i dont know

well ck it out, not sure if its a male or female as of now, will know as it ages within a year.. its a Blue Indian Ringneck.. its a beautiful thing

well here are some pics.. comments -/+ welcome

what you looking at?? what never seen a bird before??.. madredmad

Blue with his older Brother Plat its a beautiful thing

Blue Reppin RUS bravo

Blue horsin around with my youngest son IVAN you're the best

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH home sweet home welcome home

Image cheers
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I am sorry for your loss. Bluey was beautiful. *Hugs*

Not to replace him coz you will always remember him, but I think you should get another asap. The joy of IRN can't be ignored. :wink:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

well im so sorry

i lost my grey green indian ringneck neck real young too. Lost it to my dog.

couldnt fly. man it just makes me get all sad to talk about it cause he was so helpless :(

But i got a nother right after jake died and he is great!

Fly on Jake and Bluey!
-Justin
paintsn

Post by paintsn »

yeah i know the feelings what you guys/gals mean..i went to a bird farm yesterday called Magnolia birdfarm in Orange county.... yet they still dont have any tame IRN.. they told me to come back next month

but i know surely i will get one soon

thank you for all the support!!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:( My condolences to you. Bluey was gorgeous. It certainly isnt fair! Fly on lil Blue!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

I love Magnolia Bird Farm! So, I don't know much about them, but there are a couple of ringies for sale on CL in San Diego. I am sorely tempted but have two at home to deal with and Miss Lola is not quite settled yet. You could also check at Omar's -- or maybe Imran or "Depois" have babies or know someone in So Cal who does??
MCS
paintsn

Post by paintsn »

yeah as of now.. i'm awaiting for some babies from a guy named Stan from Ontario..also one of the member just emailed me a potential.. :lol:

man i missed having a friend with wings\

ooh by the way.. please ck your pm and thanks

catschair2