In memory of Ravi

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

Angelface

In memory of Ravi

Post by Angelface »

With a sad heart I am informing everyone that Ravi has passed on :( She was living at the zoo, and LOVING every moment of it. She had a massive aviary all to herself and she had so much to do and play with in there. At first she was upset to be there, but then she settled in quickly and loved it. She was a fiesty bird who trusted no one due to her very rough start in life. We have no idea her true age but guessed she was about 14 years old. Her brother Bongo is still alive and lives with an African Grey, lovebirds, and finches and gets along very well with them all!

We'll miss her over here even though she loved to bite and she didn't love us very much...she just liked to look I think! My house is now empty of birds and I miss them very much!!! Hopefully someday soon I will be owned by another IRN :)
CarolinaWren

Post by CarolinaWren »

:cry: fly free, little bird ... fly free :cry:

((((Angelface))))

having just gone thru this a week ago, i definitely feel your pain ... it hurts us so to lose these little punkins, but we have to remember that they're now free to fly as nature intended. it still doesn't make the pain any easier, i know.

huggles,

Wren 8)
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all

Emily Dickinson
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Oh that is so sad but atleast she was happy for a little while.

Hugs
Dani
Angelface

Post by Angelface »

((hugs)) thanks :) yes I am glad she was happy for awhile :) at least she's no longer suffering from arthritis or fear of humans!

Sorry to hear about your loss too Wren! we get so attached to these dear little souls it's sometimes hard to let them go. we do have memories though :)
venus

Post by venus »

im sorry =[ shes reallyy living now though.
kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

Sorry to hear about your loss! :( Now she's flying in birdie-heaven without any pain.
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia