unknown death

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

megin

unknown death

Post by megin »

Hi all,

This morning I went out to my aviary changed water gave fresh fruit and a pat to those who like to be patted. Everyone seemed fine. This afternoon I went to top up the water give fresh food and I founf one of my ringnecks dead on the ground with green stuff coming out her mouth...

Did she choke?.... does she have a disease?.......should I empty the aviary seperate birds and I dont know what to do or why she died??

Can anyone help please??
AJPeter

Re: unknown death

Post by AJPeter »

Very sorry to hear your news, have nothing to offer in advice l expect some one will be along soon to help you.
megin

Post by megin »

Thank you AJPETER.

No birds passed away today so fingers cross what eber gappened to my lil feathered girl has not infected my other feathered friends.
:) :/
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

Yes fingers crossed Megin, still hoping some one with more knoweldge than l will pick upon your post Megin/
Donovan

Post by Donovan »

megin wrote:Thank you AJPETER.

No birds passed away today so fingers cross what eber gappened to my lil feathered girl has not infected my other feathered friends.
:) :/
I am so grim. Everyday I come home from work I expect to see my cat dead in the road and one of my birds dead in his cage.
So far so good.