Please note, there is not longer instant registration. All new users will need to request membership by registering first. Once registered, I'll contact you with further details to be approved. Spammers have hindered our wonderful little community here, for this reason, I had to remove instant membership access until the problem can be solved. Best wishes, IMRAN-C

Rest in Peace Mango :(

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

KiwiMangoMama

Rest in Peace Mango :(

Post by KiwiMangoMama » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:56 pm

It is with a heavy broken heart that I have to say that our beautiful African Ringneck, Mango, has made the flight over rainbow bridge. :cry: I have no idea what happened to him, he was fine yesterday and then today he was found on the bottom of his cage weak and unresponsive. I held him for his final minutes, snuggled to my chest...and watched him take his final breath at 5:07PM. I am going to miss him quite terribly. :cry: Rest in Peace my sweet, sweet baby...I will see you again.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” - Mahatma Gandhi

pattiB

Re: Rest in Peace Mango :(

Post by pattiB » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:28 pm

OH my goodness, :cry: I am so very sorry . RIP and beautiful flights Mango. Again, I'm so sorry. It's so hard.

ranechild

Post by ranechild » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Good flight Mango.
condolances.

Donovan

Post by Donovan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

poor guy was probably sick for a while and hid it