Silver, the angry budgie

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

MariaPMC

Silver, the angry budgie

Post by MariaPMC »

he was a very angry budgie, a teenager i should add. he had a perch for mastubation, so i got him a friend, cause i couldnt look at him with so much masturbation! he was a tfriendly mate, althougt you could not touch his head, he'd get mad... for a change. I noticed he was different, he wasnt as angry... that's when i realised he was ill, i started treating him, but i got a flew and i thought it would be worse if i stayed around him.
he didnt make it till i got back on my feet.
there was nothing i could have done. still makes me cry, as i remember his tiny body in the bottom of the cage.

:( RIP Silver
Attachments
Foto 254br.JPG
Foto 254br.JPG (21.46 KiB) Viewed 2996 times
Joanie

Re: Silver, the angry budgie

Post by Joanie »

so sorry you lost your sweet little budgie...............
tripledeke

Re: Silver, the angry budgie

Post by tripledeke »

OK that touches my heart,

My baby was with me for 6-9mths, a silver IRN that chewed thru the mesh on the security grill, I put up wire, found a plc where he could get out, so I thought I fixed it but it must have been a place to bite an scratch at cause last Thursday he must have squeezed through,

When you say his lifeless body, it scares me to think of that, that a cat or some other birds may have gotten to him.

I can tell your lil one will always be in your heart as will my lil rat bag, taking care of my mother too I hoped that he would have been a lot more affectionate to her an just a cpl of days before was starting to warm back up to her.

Here's to lost friends, they ask only for companionship and your good pair of shoe's, well all of my shoe's :lol: :lol: