Alby bug

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

SCB -SA

Alby bug

Post by SCB -SA »

Not a ringneck but still a baby... He was a canary of sorts, fell out his nest a week ago, he has been doing well, even started flying, i was teaching him to eat seeds, and then 2 nights ago when we got home, he was all funny, couldnt hold on his perch, rolling on the floor of his cage, so i took him and fed him a little warm solution and put him in the warm tank we have for the night and he made it through, he was even back to normal in the morning, ate breakfast, flapped around, and then after my bf dropped me at work, before my bf could get him to the bird rescue place to get him treatment, he passed away in the car :( ..... I am so sad for my little alby bug! he was the size of a golf ball and had the sweetest (albeit annoying) little cheep that never stopped... Well my alby bug you are better off now... But i miss you and sorry I couldnt do anything to help you!
bec

Re: Alby bug

Post by bec »

im so sorry for your loss
pinkdevil

Re: Alby bug

Post by pinkdevil »

Awwwww...poor little one :( :(

R.I.P. alby bug.