haven't been here in ages - sorry

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

laine

haven't been here in ages - sorry

Post by laine »

Sorry haven't been here in ages. Life has just been busy and one day blends into the next. Before i know it a whole month has passed me by.

Update on my family - My son turned 18 in May - All grown up now and driving ( a real car LOL ) didn't seem that long ago he was riding a plastic tricycle LOL

Smokey is nearly 4 years old and just as mischievious as ever. He still loves phones and computer mouses. He has become extremely fond of an evening rub. If I am watching tv he snuggles in, drops his head and nudges my fingers as a hint to start patting, scratching etc. He loves his whole body touched, moving himself around when he wants you to change to his back or belly or neck. It is adorable except for the fact that he quacks very very loudly during the whole thing. Yes I did say QUACK. At least this is what it sounds like. I have teased him and said out loud "quack quack". He flies over, drops his head, starts quacking and orders a scratch. Strange bird I have. :lol: He still calls out for my partner Brett but now he adds "Where's Brett".

Well that's about it. Everyday I get up, go to work, come home, go to bed and start all over again. Not very exciting I know :oops: I did buy myself a nintendo DS but can't play much as Smokey tries to grab it or "help". Have been having a look at the latest posts and all the pics and vids are fabulous. Will try to come more often. Elaine
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Big hugs .. so glad to hear from you .. I know how you feel we have these times in our lives. Just so nice to hear how you and yours are doing :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Good to see your still popping in from time to time. :)

Don't worry, we all have annother life to lead other than internet......well it seems that way anyway lol