Teils are busy !!!!!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

lewi111

Teils are busy !!!!!

Post by lewi111 »

Not a lot of action from the ring necks (apart fron Bonnie makin her nest) but caught Harry an Jessica 'at it' this morning !!!!!!
So now it seems like a race between the Ringies an the Cockateils.
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

lol Wonder who will get to the finish line first! :wink:
lewi111

Post by lewi111 »

At the moment my money is on the Teils Pinkdevil----followed closely by the Lutino ringnecks.The other 2 pairs of Ringies are at very long odds!!! not sure if they like each other !!!!
TD

Post by TD »

Well my Tiels have been sitting on 5 eggs for 4 days now, waaaaay ahead of the ringnecks!!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

My pet teil Keily is laying eggs and pretending that the stuffed yellow big bird head hanging in her cage is actually mating with her :( poor baby doesn't have a mate.

The teil pair we fostered from a friend, sigh, they are confused, the male is tame and so jealous of any attention paid to the female that he bites at her. He does feed her but no action, I really think he has no idea.

:roll:

No box in with the ringies this season, no time to handraise so no point in having any clutches this time around. :(
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless