Goldie's Lories

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

3tiels&aringneck

Goldie's Lories

Post by 3tiels&aringneck »

I wasn't sure if I put this in the right place, but thought I would give it a shot anyway.

My sister is looking to adopt/buy a Goldie's Lorikeet and NO ONE in Virginia has them, or at least not for sale. I was wondering if any of you great IRN owners know where she can get one in the States or can lead her in the right direction. I have been helping her search the internet to no avail. I sure would appreciate if someone could help us in our search.

Thanks so much.

Wendy (aka Bullet's mom)
Image Bullet
Image mikey (white) and joey (blue)
Craig

Re: Goldie's Lories

Post by Craig »

3tiels&aringneck wrote:I wasn't sure if I put this in the right place, but thought I would give it a shot anyway.

My sister is looking to adopt/buy a Goldie's Lorikeet and NO ONE in Virginia has them, or at least not for sale. I was wondering if any of you great IRN owners know where she can get one in the States or can lead her in the right direction. I have been helping her search the internet to no avail. I sure would appreciate if someone could help us in our search.

Thanks so much.

Wendy (aka Bullet's mom)
I often watch a site called exclusivelylories.com, you might try there.
Craig
3tiels&aringneck

Post by 3tiels&aringneck »

Thanks Craig. I may have already seen it, as we have looked everywhere. I'll try it again just in case I missed it.
Image Bullet
Image mikey (white) and joey (blue)