Convict Baby Fry pics

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

courtney

Convict Baby Fry pics

Post by courtney »

I have NO CLUE what Im going to do with all these fry, LOL. I might put an add in the paper for some once they get big and outgrow my tank. They are in a 75 gallon tank now.

Very cute little buggers and full of spunk.

Once they get bigger you guys are Welcome to have some if you pay shipping and a way for them to arrive safely. Not sure how we could arrange it but they should be some way we can do it.

Mom too, Two Jack Russell Terriers, Rocky & Jack, Six Chinnies, Three Fish Tanks, One Ringneck, Chiquita & One Conure, Boomer.

julie

Post by julie »

I like your black and gold rocks 8) I have blue and black rocks in one of my tanks and pink and black in another. I'm looking at getting sea horses at the moment.
courtney

Post by courtney »

Yes, I mixed some of the gold gravel in. Not a lot, just gives it a lighter look.
Mom too, Two Jack Russell Terriers, Rocky & Jack, Six Chinnies, Three Fish Tanks, One Ringneck, Chiquita & One Conure, Boomer.

U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

cichlids are the best. I had very beautiful ones once. My fish tank setup would turn heads.
courtney

Post by courtney »

What happende to them? African's or centrals?

Pounamu

Re: Convict Baby Fry pics

Post by Pounamu »

U.S Marine wrote:cichlids are the best. I had very beautiful ones once. My fish tank setup would turn heads.

If you still have your tank I'm keen to see a pic of it.
courtney wrote:I have NO CLUE what Im going to do with all these fry, LOL. I might put an add in the paper for some once they get big and outgrow my tank.
Did you keep any?
U.S Marine

Re: Convict Baby Fry pics

Post by U.S Marine »

Nope, i got rid of the tank due to getting a bird.
I wish i saved the videos i once had of the tank.