Trying to display pic, getting fatal error

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Deano

Trying to display pic, getting fatal error

Post by Deano »

I have been trying to change my display picture, when i do i get the following

Fatal error: Call to undefined function validate_optional_fields() in /home/ringneck/public_html/board/includes/usercp_register.php on line 247

just wondering if there might be a problem in the system,

thanks
Fah

Post by Fah »

There are a few issues at the moment with people being able to register accounts and change their profiles, its not fun but I believe the site owner is working on it.

I also have a few people who have tried to register without luck and tried to change my pic, but its not just one persons problem its the site, just a hickup.
Deano

Post by Deano »

Fah wrote:There are a few issues at the moment with people being able to register accounts and change their profiles, its not fun but I believe the site owner is working on it.

I also have a few people who have tried to register without luck and tried to change my pic, but its not just one persons problem its the site, just a hickup.

Hi Fah
thanks for the fast reply, thats fine im in no hurry will just keep trying every now and again, it will all get sorted

thanks again
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

aww damn. i just tried to do the same and got the same error. glad im not the only one :)
clear

Post by clear »

i had no trouble up loading any pics sorry
we try
Fah

Post by Fah »

Its not about the images you can post but the image in your profile area.
clear

Post by clear »

oh i see
we try