electrical device

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

leo

electrical device

Post by leo »

any body is major in electrical,
can i ask for help for my schoo lwork?
thanks
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Oh leo, wish I could help. But I know nothing of all that technical stuff. :lol: Whats the question? Can you google it? :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
inept

Post by inept »

I'm a Computer Engineer. I might be able to help if it's not too complex. It's been a long time since I went to school.
leo

Post by leo »

thanks every one here...

hmm,
inept, do you know how to design a solar energy board, like the 1 usually aplied to calculator?

thanks alot
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

leo wrote:thanks every one here...

hmm,
inept, do you know how to design a solar energy board, like the 1 usually aplied to calculator?

thanks alot

i will ask my partner for you when he gets home for work and see if he can help aswell.
Sharlene and Amazon
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Not sure if this helps but someone gave me this site
http://re-energy.ca/t-i_solarheatbuild-1.shtml
Sharlene and Amazon
inept

Post by inept »

leo wrote:thanks every one here...

hmm,

thanks alot

Well, what are you hoping to hear about?

- The solar panel itself and how this is made?
- How you might use a solar panel to power a device?
- How you might use a solar panel to charge a battery?

Solar panels are very simple to use in theory. Something like a calculator is a snap, but there are some very complicated applications for them too.
leo

Post by leo »

the story is, im designing a remote control which uses bluetooth and generated by solar...

isit posible ?

thanks alot
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

ha ha ha...Jay might know! he knows everything! Wait till logs in:)
inept

Post by inept »

I'd say that what you want to do is very possible, but that the remote may or may not be able to function directly by solar power. You would probably need a rechargable battery pack and a charge controller so that the remote could store up charge when it's not in use for when it's needed. Radio is probably outside the power capabilities of most small solar panels even if the application is for a remote control, which would not send continuous streams of data but only short bursts.

In particular, radio may have high instantaneous power demands that simply cannot be met by small solar panels. I guess it really depends on the component specifications and how powerful a transmission you need.
leo

Post by leo »

hmm, yup, my team is woking on the power that are needed...then may be we can determined how big the solar pannel will be needed...

but talking about the intensity of the light, can we actually make use of mignifying glass to projectt he intensity of the light??

thanks inept and ringneck