Peanut is Back!!!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Peanut

Peanut is Back!!!

Post by Peanut »

Sorry about me being gone for so long. We ended up moving, and no have a flock of 7 birds! We have an eclectus named Yoda, a yellow nape amazon named Jade, a white bellied caique named sammy, a sun conure named stinky, PEANUT of course!, another indian ring neck named baby, and our cockateil. I remember the last time I was on here, I had 3 birds! We also adopted a dog and a cat. Its a petting zoo here! I love them to death! Most of them were from rescues or adoptions. Glad to be back, but gots to go to bed now!
Bella

Post by Bella »

Welcome back :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Hello and welcome back!

8)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Theres lil Peanut! We missed you! Welcome back. :wink: Woah.. Peanuts got more friends to play with now! :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Melika

Post by Melika »

O_O; They're multiplying! D=

I'm so happy for you, being able to rescue all the little ones. Congrats! And welcome back. ^^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay