Gigi Bird and Nintendo Wii

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

celtic_aura

Gigi Bird and Nintendo Wii

Post by celtic_aura »

Well, hubby and I bought a Nintendo Wii last month. As Gigi bird's cage is in the livingroom across from the TV I wasn't sure how this was going to go. Well, we set it up and started bowling. Gigi bird LOVED it. Everytime we play, he presses himself up against the corner of his cage and stares at the TV. If we get excited he startes making his car alarm noise. It's so cute. And now he will sometimes watches TV with me. It's like he never realized the TV was there before. My husband is a big gaming geek so I tease that Gigi takes after him. :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Gigi wants to play too!!

My partners a gaming geek too (xbox 360 live) My birds only like it when I scream at him to get off the 'second girlfriend'. :roll: There should be a support group for girlfriends of gaming nerd boyfriends! :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Crazyratwoman

Post by Crazyratwoman »

i was married to one once..... always thought there should be a site for the game widows.... don't need it now but haha
celtic_aura

Post by celtic_aura »

Wii. PSP, Xbox (moded), GP32(Janenese handheld). Treo 650 cell phone moded to play games......oh yeah and a PC and laptop.
Way I figure, at least when he's gaming I know where he is. The livingroom. LOL

Gigi will follow the remote we are using with the Wii when we bowl or play tennis. He's such a little pigger he probably thinks it might be food!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1514150/20051118/index.jhtml?headlines=true

This is why I am now addicted to playing Sims 2. :lol: Attention? My birds give me all the attention I need. :lol:

*edit* woah thats alot of gaming, you poor woman! :shock:
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Hey Im sims2 fans too! I love it coz you can add many custom things into the game, the pc version.

Whenever I played ps2 lovy would come and start biting on the controller and my finger, it really bug me out so I took her and lock her in cage! :lol:
Especially when the game is hard and Im seriously focusing on it :P :P
So I decided to move the ps2 somewhere else..
Bella

Post by Bella »

giantfoot_truck wrote:Hey Im sims2 fans too! I love it coz you can add many custom things into the game, the pc version.

Whenever I played ps2 lovy would come and start biting on the controller and my finger, it really bug me out so I took her and lock her in cage! :lol:
Especially when the game is hard and Im seriously focusing on it :P :P
So I decided to move the ps2 somewhere else..

:lol: Billy likes to target me when im tryin to concerntrate. I had done my niece a set of nails and while i was trying to do them he come over trying to bite my brush then he was trying to crawl down my arm as i was doing nail art :evil: and biting the stick as im trying to put jewels on lol as soon as i stopped he wasnt interested he just went back to the mirror :roll:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

ddaammmn Spit's the same Bella. if im sat watching t.v he doesnt care, if i play on my laptop he tries to pull the mouse away from me with the cable or he climbs on top of the screen so hes in my view, if i write he HAS to have the pen im writing with. always when im really concentrating though, mostly on Uni work.

my boyfriend is a bad gamer too. we are both addicted to World of Warcraft (sounds geeky, but i swear it isnt) at the minute, and he plays it every spare second he has (i'm not that bad). Spit goes mental because my boyfriend rarely talks to him now. He's started running back and forth across his rope perch screaming "WHATCHA DDDOOOOIIIINNNN!!" like he cant believe my boyfriends playing on the pc instead of playing with him. it annoys my boyfriend but i shout at him if he tells Spit to shut up. its his own fault.

ooooo i luuurve the Sims too. The Sims 3 is coming out soon aswell. next year i think. look on the Sims website, theres a bit of info up. it sounds AMAZING!! im also addicted to Zoo Tycoon 2. wwwoooowwww looking after fake computer animated animals. I LOVE IT!! hahaaaa i have no life
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

hahaaaa i have no life

Ooow stop that will you! Of course you have a life, we all have a life, its just that we have different way of walking it, true?

I just dont like it when people told others; "go get a life", it sounds pretty immature and rude..
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

heheheee i feel like i dont atm. but i dont mind it :D

it is rude and immature when people say "Get a life" its awful
Briony

Post by Briony »

gees i hate to think how many hours ive wasted playing sims games,,,, espes sims on ps2 (the first one not sim city) and sims 2 castaway on psp...
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: I do have a life.. in the sims 2! hehe.. if I could afford it.. I would play second life and open a business on it. :wink:
joleeny

Re: Gigi Bird and Nintendo Wii

Post by joleeny »

What does nintendo do if they catch you playing homebrew or burned wii game? My friend has a wii it's hacked and he tells me to hack mines but i said no cause i always get the feeling they might fine me or anything that involves with copyrights.but he tells me im being paranoid??but what does nintendo do about it?
Last edited by joleeny on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
bec

Post by bec »

lol im so glad to read this post
i was thinking i was the only one with a game obsessed bird mutley loves kingdom hearts to the extent his laugh is off that game it freaks my gamer kids right out lol
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Joleeny, my partner was banned for life from xboxlive for exactly that, he fixed his xbox, played a burnt game online with it and was banned.. for life. :lol:
hehe my birds used to like the game munchs odessey i think it was, and jibby used to like crash bandicoot prolly the repetitive phrases and noises lol