nasty

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

riantango08

nasty

Post by riantango08 »

thanks alana,im trying to b patient and not b scared but her bite is nasty sometimes.r u from melbourne by any chance,do u no any good breeders in my area
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

i'm in nsw so cant help you there. some birds are just like that with there cages 70% of the time cookie will bite me when i get him off his cage. i have a big bird ladder that attaches to the outside of his cage so he can come down when he pleases i figure unless i really have to get him off it i just leave him if its bed time i say in your cage and he goes in he is pretty territorial over it they do get better with time though.
julie

Post by julie »

Last edited by julie on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lene

Post by Lene »

Hi...

Have you had a look at this site:

http://www.petlink.com.au/Birds/Advertising_Board/

Lots of breeders are advertising there, and I look through it on a nearly everyday basis, and I don't NEED any more birds... :?
Cheers

Lene
riantango08

thanx

Post by riantango08 »

thanks everyone i had a look on petlink and found some birds that id like to look at to buy.im looking at and aviary that is 1820hx1520wx800d does any1 no if this will b big enough to house 2 irns and to breed them in.
also what colours would i get from
grey/green-cock xblue-hen
gold/olive-cock x silver-hen
thanks im totally clueless