New photos of my little green chicken Jack!!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

coccinelle888

New photos of my little green chicken Jack!!

Post by coccinelle888 »

It has been almost a year since he gave me the pleasure of his company. We went front him being an abused afraid and angry little bird to one that loves me and gives me kisses. Gosh in the beginning I was so afraid of his beak LOL now I can hardly wait to kiss it. I can now stroke his little body and he flys to me and makes cooing sounds. Since Jack will be two in March and has no ring he might be a girl. That would not matter to me. He talks up a storm and is so sweet. Here are some pics. :)
[/img]
Lene

Post by Lene »

That's so cute... My Paulie asks me for scritches everyday, and looks very much like your little girl...
Cheers

Lene
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Good on you for giving Jack a better & loving life.

You have just proven what love, patience and understanding can and will do.

Great job and Jack looks great.

:)
tat2edjenn

Post by tat2edjenn »

WHAT A BEAUTY :) MY SAM STILL DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO PET HIM :cry: BUT WE HAVE ONLY HAD HIM A WEEK AND HE HAS COME A LONG WAY IN THAT WEEK SO HOPEFULLY SOON :D
~~JENN AND SAM~~

Grelo

Post by Grelo »

Jack is great,don't you love it when they frown and pinn the eye's in enjoyment..well done for taking her on as we can you rewards are starting to benifit,well done :)
Feather's are the best friend's
coccinelle888

Post by coccinelle888 »

Jenn your little guy is so cute! be patient it will happen if Sam is out of his cage and bathing in his dish that is all so wondeful. Jack use to hide in the corner of his cage and scream and lunge when anyone came near him. This is so rewarding to see what love and patience can do. This Blog helped me so much. Although I am an a retired vet tech I knew nothing about these guys.I would read all the other stories and realize I was not alone.I do love watching him pin his eyes when he gets a new treat or when I scratch his little head!!
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Oh thats soo cute!