Charley's portrait...

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

BigChicken

Charley's portrait...

Post by BigChicken »

I finished painting another “Painting for PEAC” for Jackie, a woman that found out about the portraits and has generously donated for a second one, and may want a third! I’ve raise over $240 so far, with several other people who are interested, and it all got started on this forum! Now on to Charley in front of a Christmas tree, should have it done later today.
Dan

Here is Jackie’s description of her lovely cockatoo;

Charley is a 1-1/2 year old, female Moluccan cockatoo. This girl is very affectionate, playful and smart. She is also loud, demanding, bossy, chewey and messy. Keeping her happy is a very involved process that takes a lot of ingenuity and time. Moluccan cockatoos are definitely not for the faint of heart - but Charley is the most incredible friend that has ever entered my life and I wouldn't change a thing about it!
Donna

Post by Donna »

I know Jackie and Charley

Great job Dan!!

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
BigChicken

Post by BigChicken »

Thanks Donna. Here is the second Charley.
Donna

Post by Donna »

That's beautiful!! I used to have a Moluccan they are great birds but they demand a lot of attention and are very noisy but I loved my Pappy. Charley reminds me of him when I hear Jackie talk about her.

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both