Guess who's home again ..

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Guess who's home again ..

Post by kyria »

I forgot to tell you guys .. (those that know the story) Kai and Mickey are home. Long story, but basically I couldn't stand seeing kai at Eriks any longer, everytime I left he would call at me. Erik told me that if I wanted them home he would be more than happy, as he was thinking of getting a pair of Alex's youngsters anyway. So guaging that erik wasn't really that keen on the IRN pair and seemed to just be doing me a favour I took the opportunity and brought them home.

:D I know its more work for me. But I am settle into my routine now and find some time for them all. Will be able to afford that outside aviary for them soon anyway :D

kai loves it and is talking like mad, copying Jordan and Pickle. Pickle and Kai are fascinated with each other. All is good.

This happened the last time I went to visit the birds I had handed over to Erik, when I found out the quaker pair are extremely happy and Erik with them, and that they had two eggs. Been trying to get in contact with Erik to find out if the eggs hatched and ask when I can visit Billy and Bell again. So will let you know how it went when I find out.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Excellent! So happy for you! The lil ones are home! Sounds like a happy bunch, all together again. You were very brave giving up the fids. I sure couldnt do it. :(
Oh do tell us what happened with the eggs! :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

Sure will. Guess it was just like respite care while I settled in .. God sure has a cool way of helping us out :D
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Melika

Post by Melika »

I'm happy for you- now your IRN family is back together. xD
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Oh yay, give Kai a smooch from me x
-Chamon-

catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

That is great news, Ange-- and a big hug to Erik for being such a great part time parront for your crew
MCS
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

:D
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless