Xmas gifts for the boys?

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Xmas gifts for the boys?

Post by Lauren »

What do they want? Shopping for pressies is so stressful! :lol:

Mum, Dad and teenage sister.. easy! Teenage brother.. not so easy! I'm stumped. Any ideas? He likes Melbourne Victory football team and Army stuff.. but I don't want to get something he already has enough of. Argh!

:? Any ideas would greatly be appreciated!
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

you can never fail with playstation xbox games, funny t shirts, my lil bro is the same crazy for army stuff if you head to the markets sometimes people sell old army gear camouflage helmets and stuff
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thanx! I know hes got a PS3 and that little portable one, I dont know what theyre called. lol. I shall check it out. He is actually in the Air Force Cadets but is more interested in the Army, I think he might have enough army stuff for now. :? He doesnt stop growing either, 15 and already over 6 foot! So clothes are out of the question.
Thanx for the ideas! :wink:
julie

Post by julie »

The hand held one is a psp which stands for play station portable.
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

:shock: my gosh thats tall same with the boys in my family all over six foot than lil old me only just over 5 foot its great looking up peoples noses :lol: good luck christmas shopping
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: He is taller than my dad. :shock: and I am the shortest in the fam. :lol: