Help the breast cancer site

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Help the breast cancer site

Post by kyria »

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

My votes counted :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Clare

Post by Clare »

Thanks Angie, sounds like a good cause.

I went and clicked lots of times by going back on my browser. I hope they all counted :D
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I called a very close girlfriend of mine today, she lives back in melbourne in the town I grew up in.

We are the kind of friends that , no matter how long it is in between calls and visits we are both always with each other. Its only been three weeks since I saw her last. And a little strange that a few days after I post this site up, that I call her and found out since I saw her last, they found out she had breast cancer and took her left breast. Still in shock, but she is handling it very well, very positive and happy that they caught it early.

I pray that God is with those that are struck by this disease, in whatever his plan is for them. May research further into fighting this ever growing problem. Help and Protect us .. In Jesus Name.. Amen
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless