Major Improvement with Jaden

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Rico's Mom

Major Improvement with Jaden

Post by Rico's Mom »

Just wanted to let u all know things are going way better with Jaden my IRN and me, she is settling down a little bit, still a little nippy but I think she is getting use to me , her dad and Sunny our little Quaker

I have a nice playgym for her and Sunny now and that helps :) the only thing is u have to watch , they play race to the food bowl on it and there is only 1 food bowl on it :( I have 3 boings on it and about 10 toys hanging all over the place , so I think it's enough to keep them busy :) I will get some pics of them as soon as I get more film and I will post a pic of Jaden soon , plan on dropping off thoose pics tomorrow

she still isn't thrilled about being touched alot but she will tolerate a few scritches underneath her wing , we still have a ways to go
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

aww thats fantastic :D .. Sounds like one lucky little fid being spoilt by one very dedicated parront .. well done .. can't wait to see pics.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Awesome! Well done. Progress is progress. You'll get there. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Klaatu

Post by Klaatu »

8) I have Klaatu in my bedroom (I have cats). I also have the dresser covered in exotic plants. Mini african violets and the like. Alot of them are out of bloom now so I am thinking of getting rid of them and turning the entire dresser top into a giant play ground for Klaatu. Alot of the premade gyns for birds are available at a flea mart near me but the ones for cociteil sized birds are pretty limited. The ones for Amazon sized birds are alot more intricate.
Gort, Klaatu Barada Nikto
Rico's Mom

Playgyms and Jaden

Post by Rico's Mom »

I got lucky on this gym it looks like half of a tree lol and it has a wooden stand, I only paid 60 for it and I seen ones like this online and they wanted 150 and more,I have it sitting on a card table in front of my balcony window so they can look out side and they have a nice forest view, we have woods behind us and tons of birds flying around, only drawback is it only has 1 food bowl and I have to keep my eye on them, its always a race to the food bowl lol and of coarse it's on the highest perch

u could say they are spoiled lol, just like 2 year olds lol, but my human sons are grown so theese are my babys and I want them to live long healthy lives :)I will post some pics soon I dropped off the film yesterday, I have a pic of both of them in the window sill I think, but at that time I didn't have the playgym :( I will take more pics :) and post that to :)
Klaatu

Post by Klaatu »

8) Ouuuuu it sounds really nice!
Gort, Klaatu Barada Nikto