De-cluttering!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

De-cluttering!

Post by Lauren »

:D Ahhhhh, how much better do you feel when you get rid of all that junk you never use or want from the house? Much less chaotic! I can't believe what Ive built up in the last 1 and half years of living here. :shock: Now just got to get the ceiling fixed before an overdue inspection and hope the birdies don't destroy anything else!

Just thought I'd share my thoughts of the day with you all. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Wow spring must be in the air, it does feel wonderful when you clean out the clutter.

I just finished 3 full hours of cleaning the bird room, full on, cages windows, walls, floor, curtains the lot. My back hurts and I need a good stiff drink right now, but it was well worth it, looks amazing and jordan takes great pleasure in that first big plop on the newley cleaned floor, grr!

The quakers are busy again still making their nesting boxes and mickey the female IRN is in her box alot! now .. :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

I'm trying to tidy up and throw things out before I move, but just seem to be moving the piles to the garage....wish I could just fall asleep and wake up with the houses bought and sold, everything moved, new job underway.... yeah, uh huh......sigh
MCS
Ohana

Post by Ohana »

Must be something.... we just took all the furniture out of several rooms and cleaned them from top to bottom... Oh, yes we are crazy but the house SMELLS GREAT!!!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Even moved some furniture around. So much more space now.. aaaand lookie what I found behind my chest of drawers...

BABY JIBBY PICS! I thought I'd lost them moving in here! These were taken in 2001 before he got his man beard! Oh so long ago! Hes a big boy now.

Excuse the dusty pics.. they were just scanned..
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

OMG so unbelievably cute!!!!! I am in love!
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

omg what a cutie pie.. reminds me so much of our pickle!

Pickle has the strangest, quiet yet sure of himself personality. A quiet passive loner , except when he is dominating jordan.
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thanx chickies! So happy I found them. There is not many pictures around of the younger Jibby for some reason. I think Dad has still got all the photos of Jibby and our 'tiel Chicky.

Angie, Sounds like Pickle and Jibby have the some traits in common!

I was just thinking about how Jibby is alot like me and Yodas alot like my little sister. Complete opposites! I'm the quiet introvert, my sister is the loud extrovert. And both my sister and I are 6 years apart just like Jibby and Yoda! :D Funny that!
kyria
Site Admin

Post by kyria »

how cool is that :D
Angie
---------
-----------
God Bless

Ohana

Post by Ohana »

Awesome photos! It is cool when you come across baby pics... they really bring back good memories don't they and make you want to do it all over again. At least it does me anyway.