gizmo design

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

mattyboardman

gizmo design

Post by mattyboardman »

hello all i have just design a IRN i drawn this on my pc with a mouse and photoshop ( a graphics programe for those who dont know what this is ) i couldnt think of a name but i remember gizmo is blue so thats why this is called gizmo it took around 4 hours to draw but hey i was board lol

i only just started this type of designing is people like it here then i might release it on my art page for other artist's to comment on.
thanks for looking
R.I.P Baby 05 / 09 / 2007 You Will Be Missed !
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I like it! Its very retro looking. :D Your better at photoshop than me. 8) That would look awesome as a giant poster! I've been looking everywhere for parrot posters. No one sells them. I might just have to get a printing company to print me some. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
mattyboardman

Post by mattyboardman »

send me an image i will design one for you and you can take it to the printing because im based in the UK or i would print you one i have a printing business but UK price's suck towards other place's in the world

and i been using photoshop for alot of years i went to college to learn it etc with web design but i like art more then web design
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I'll have to find one first. I got so many. :D
mattyboardman

Post by mattyboardman »

ok no worries try and make it a big image somthing like 1300 pixels x 1300 pixels then when u get it done at the print shop it is easy for them to blow it up alot bigger
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thanx for the tip. :wink:
Rico's Mom

Post by Rico's Mom »

Lauren wrote:I like it! Its very retro looking. :D Your better at photoshop than me. 8) That would look awesome as a giant poster! I've been looking everywhere for parrot posters. No one sells them. I might just have to get a printing company to print me some. :roll:

I know a site where there is posters and hand painted pictures, they have IRN s and other parrots heres the site addy http://www.theperch.net/
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Wow ! wonderful shoping .. I play around with photoshop too, learnt it so I could manipulate hubbies photography ..
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

mattyboardman

Post by mattyboardman »

i will write some tutorials soon to help some people out if anyone would like some help with photoshop that is