Lauren!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Dani03

Lauren!

Post by Dani03 »

Hey...who did your lovely sig picture??? that is too cute!

Dani
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thankyou. I did it myself :D With photoshop.. only just figured out how to use the program! I'm making another one of my fids. Cant stop fiddling with photos now! hehe.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

That is just soo cute. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Gibby and Yoda are adorable. How are they getting along?

Dani
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Hehe Thankyou. Yoda I believe is bluffing. Hes being a lil difficult at the moment but we are getting somewhere. Jibby is being a lil angel since Yoda arrived in November. They get along well most of the time. Yodas a lil dominant and bullys Jibs around but Jibby is 'trying' to get closer to Yoda and teach Yoda a few games. :wink: I'm just taking a few videos of them. I'll post em soon.

How is Prinny, Rajah, Noah, and Mikey going? Getting along? You lucky gal!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Lucky huh? I think I am crazy half the time!

Prinny and Raj don't exactly get along...he finds her amusing to annoy. Prinny does the whole mean IRN thing to him but he just ignores her bluffing, since he a bigger bird.

The ekkies are doing fine...they get along as best as they can...though Mikey IS the top ekkie in the house since he was here first.

I wonder how everone will react when I bring home the 'big blue chicken'

Dani
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I birds cuss I can imagine what they will be saying. lol .. :oops:

Photoshop Rocks !!! I love it. But boy does it suck up your time, addictive. I need to find more time to do a new signature for myself.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:shock: Blue chickens rock!

Thats interesting, sometimes Jibby ignores Yodas bluffing too, mostly when he just wants to play, but most of the time he runs away looking for me to comfort him from the big bad blue baby. My almost 7 year old is afraid of a 7 month old! :roll:

Interesting how some birds just arnt cut out to be top bird.

I only know the very basics of photoshop but thats enough to get me hooked. Ive also got this program to make 3d graphics but I think Ive given up on trying on that one.
You think your on the puter for 5 minutes but really its been 5 hours! I get that all the time.