BRISBANE PET EXPO COMING UP

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

ambros1a

BRISBANE PET EXPO COMING UP

Post by ambros1a »

Hey guys, just thought id remind everyone in or near Brisbane, QLD that the Spectacular Petacular is on, not this week, but NEXT weekend : Brisbane RNA Showgrounds, 17th - 18th March 2007

For more info, check out their website @ http://www.petacular.com.au/

Ive already planned to be there on Sat 17th (leaving fids at home, of course) :D Luckily we get paid this week, so ill hafta put 'toy money' aside lol.

Anyway, might see some of you guys around, should be a fun day out... as long as i dont get caught up by the cats, lol, but i dont think my partner would allow that for TOO long, were there for the fids afterall.

Sidenote:haha mebbe we should have some sort of IRN.com shirts made up, then wed know each other in the crowds rofl
FGM

Post by FGM »

Thinking of taking the kids to this one.$25 for a family isn't bad.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Nooooooo! I wanna go too. Why oh why did I move back south! :( Gonna have to jump on a plane sometime soon. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
coz

Post by coz »

Thanks I didnt know the date . I'll be there!! It's a busy couple of weeks with the bird show at Marsdan on sunday hoping to find a blue mature female for Fred. Then the big expo Cool. :D
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

:D :D I have just arranged to come to this event with a friend - thank you for the information I would never have known it was on because we don't get that sort of news up here at all.
Anne
controlled by:
2 Poodles, 1 Maltese, 1 tiel, 3 INR's
Oh & a hubby
ambros1a

Post by ambros1a »

:D glad to help guys, might see some of yas there :D