We got snowed in. Pic

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

Peanut

We got snowed in. Pic

Post by Peanut »

Here is a pic of when I woke up Saturday morning. I couldn't even see my car. It was completeyl burried!

I would also like to apoligize for not replying and saying hello to everybody more often. I usually do my form on my phone, and its a lot of texting to do when im on that. I will try to get on the computer more often though! We should be getting internet at our new house soon!
Donna

Post by Donna »

Yep we got it last night!!

This is a pic of my grooming shop, hubby took it this morning when he plowed.

Donna :D
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Wow! Ive never seen so much snow!

Hope you all keeping warm. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
coz

Post by coz »

Thats amazing!!!! for someone who has never seen snow.
The only time Toowoomba Qld has ever had snow was in 1987 I think.
I didnt move up here till 88 so I just missed out. :(
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

in a few days i'm sure i'll have pictures to show too. :shock: :shock:
~the stubborn one~
Shikoba's Mommy

Post by Shikoba's Mommy »

Y'all can keep the snow that way, it just started to nice here. That is alot of snow !!!!
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Oh, how I miss the upper midwest (NOT!!) I do keep the snowshovels (regular, car sized and ergonomic) in the garage to remind me how lucky I am to be home!
MCS
Janice L Parks

Post by Janice L Parks »

Burrrrr :!: I certainly hope this is the last big storm you guys up north get this year. Has anyone got an e-mail with pictures of an Ice storm in Lake Geneva, WI? One person told me it was WI and someone else sent them to me and she said it was in Switzerland. :?:
Janice & Prettygirl
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

we're supposed to get another snow storm wednesday, thursday, and friday here
Janice L Parks

Post by Janice L Parks »

:( Oh no not again. I don't guess an ice scraper would help much :lol: I was just wondering if all that snow and ice hurts the paint on your cars. I have a sister that lived in Minnesota for 20 some years and her daughter talked her and her husband into moving to Tennesse and she hates it. They are selling their house this summer and moving back. She loves Minnesota as much as I love Texas. Be careful on the snow guys, no slipping or falling :wink:
Janice & Prettygirl
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

i just heard the weather and we're supposed to get another 2 feet of snow! ahhh! the snow doesn't hurt our cars. its all the salt they glob all over the roads. tons of it!
Janice L Parks

Post by Janice L Parks »

It looked so nasty up your way with the snow and I'm sure there will be lots of Tornados on the news in the morning. We had a ''cold front" come through this morning, but it was fast moving and the sun came out this afternoon and we got up to 80 this afternoon.
Janice & Prettygirl
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

we just got another 2 feet of snow. so that makes about 4 or 4 1/2 feet of snow for us now. too much shoveling! wish i was in texas or someplace warm without snow! corpus cristy or padre island sounds good to me!
Janice L Parks

Post by Janice L Parks »

Come on down would love to show you around, but there is one little problem right now. For the whole month of March all the Spring Breakers will be coming in droves. It is wild and crazy for this whole month. :twisted: We don't even try to go to the beach :cry: I would imagine that FL is getting ready also.
Janice & Prettygirl
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Was thinking about you all as I watched the news (and heard my friends in Toronto talk about the ice). Seems we always had the worst storms right when we thought winter was almost over. Hang in there -- you will have tulips and daffodils in no time! (and yeah, it is supposed to be in the 80's here today, not to rub it in!)
MCS