Check in!!!!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

~*Gwennie*~

Check in!!!!

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

So what's up with everyone? how is everyone/was everyone's weekend? I stopped to my sisters place last night, today i had a benefit to go to for this woman who has ALS disease and i stayed in tonight and talked to "the man" and we talked for about a good two hours. He's gonna be home in 2.5 months which seems like a long time, but its really not. I am pretty sure i'm grinning from ear to ear at the moment, with him in Korea, it's tough because there's a 14 hr time difference. So yah he was getting a kick out of Lou today... and he asked me to come pick him up at the airport when he comes home :oops: :shock: :lol: Tomorrow I'm doing laundry and picking up the house...I wish I could teach lou to clean instead of making messes..... :roll: God love em.

I hope everyone is well. :)
~the stubborn one~
Here4Fun

Post by Here4Fun »

*Begins throwing color swatches around*

Im thinking white wedding dress with the brides-maids in Ivory/dark cream. Men dressed in nice kaiki shorts and linen shirts to blow beautifully in the wind.

Beach wedding here on the beach at sunset. No shoes required!

What colors are you throwing around hun? We need to get a 'range'. :wink:

Dat was my wedding. hehe

Very casual, beach at sunset... blessed day :!:
Loving Life and Living Right!!!
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

:shock: Mik um i'm not sure what to say...well i do , but i don't want to jinx myself. ya know?

skeery stuff. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
~the stubborn one~
Here4Fun

Post by Here4Fun »

Its in the air :!:
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Glad you are feeling better, Gwen! Stay safe with all that nasty cold weather.
MCS
Shikoba's Mommy

Post by Shikoba's Mommy »

We had a very interresting weekend. My husbands co-workers came over Friday with a case of beer and a jar of moonshine (YUCK) and we sat around playing texas hold em, and eventually got to playing Go Fish :) Saturday I got my hair done and cleaned my kids bedrooms, gosh what a mess !!! Sunday was laundry day and we discovered a water leak in our basement and the builder has yet to call back to schedule a time to repair it. We have to go to a city council meeting tonight in reguards to our builder, he is an A-Hole that refuses to do repair anything even though it is on our warranty that he has to. He has been sued already by numerous neighbors of mine so we are all trying to get his license suspended or at least get a stop order on the homes he is currently trying to build.

Planning a wedding is so much fun and frusterating, I was Bridezilla !!! I had a HUGE church wedding because DH's parents insisted on it, I wanted an outdoor wedding. Finding my perfect dress was hard and I never found one I liked in any of the bridal shops so I had my dress custom made and shipped from Hong Kong. I drew the dress I wanted and the lady was super easy to work with and it cost me under $200 ( Hong Kong is really cheap ) Good luck to you !
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

CatsChair wrote:Glad you are feeling better, Gwen! Stay safe with all that nasty cold weather.

Thank you, i think the fact that i was able to talk to him twice this weekend made a big difference and i realized that may's not all that far off(this being the major motivator of me working out).

Mik lol you're starting rumors about a wedding that's not even planned yet. LOL

You're something girl, I love coming here.
~the stubborn one~
Here4Fun

Post by Here4Fun »

No rumors!

Just wishful thinking... I want some kids popping up on the board. Not a single baby born to us yet. :cry: Odd huh? We all work so much though or doing retirement.

So, its up to the youngens here :!:

Breed! Breed, I say! :lol:

I love happy people. I enjoy basking in it with them.

*holds everyones hand and starts singing the Coke song*

'I'd like to teach the world to sing lalala...'
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

you're such a sweetie.... i just keep telling myself May's not far, and who knows what's in store after that. I do have a hunch you could be right Mik.... :shock: Did you want to be my wedding planner? *giggle* lol.
~the stubborn one~
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

YES!

Beach wedding in Florida? We can keep the cost down by keeping people up here at night ect.

Ya'll just show up. I'll handle the rest. Its going to take a lot of chat and calls. Im running the show but YOURE the boss.

You like what I have invisioned so far in regards to the ceremony?

This is my dress:

The men wore nice Khakis with linen button down shirts.

NO SHOES REQUIRED.

:D
~ Mikaela Sky