resigning as moderator for a bit

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

ellieelectrons

resigning as moderator for a bit

Post by ellieelectrons »

Hi All

I've asked Imran to remove me from this forum as a moderator so that I can focus on some things going on in my personal and professional life. I'll still be around but it might be infrequent. I've enjoyed getting to know quite a number of you in the time I've been on this forum. Despite a few hiccups and bumps along the way, it is a wonderful community to be a part of. :)

Ellie.
MissK

Re: resigning as moderator for a bit

Post by MissK »

Ellie, you can only be all things to all people for so long. You've been a lovely moderator and a great forum friend. I look forward to hearing from you however much you manage to check in on us. I'm sure we'll be keeping up with Janey and Charlie through their birdiesitters.
-MissK
Ring0Neck

Post by Ring0Neck »

Ellie

You are a gifted person in undestanding people, rare trait.
I hope all your future plans come to fruition exactly how you planned them and i'm sure Imran will keep your chair/spot empty for your return as long as it might take.

Take Care

Ben
I'm an Explorer
10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 50% pleasure, 5% pain$ and a 100% reason ..I just gotta know
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

You have been a sterling administrator l shall miss you advice
ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Thanks everyone. Very kind words. :)

I'll still be around, probably mostly when I'm procrastinating from what I should be doing ;)

Ellie.
AJPeter

Post by AJPeter »

I love procrastinating! I never get bored as there is always so much that needs doing. And l get a sense of real worth when l actually get down to do something, l have been promising myself that l would clean up my desk top, well the job is not done but l found the gas tap which has been missing for over a year, with the annual maintenance coming up this is a great relief, it is good to hear Ellie that you will still be around, never give up procrastinating.
Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew »

Thank you for all the scrapes you've gotten us out of Ellie...you've always been the voice of reason. :D life always seems to sneak up on us doesn't it? Good luck with all that you have going on.

P.s....please send a strong replacement for Lee...you know how much trouble he can cause :wink:
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

ellieelectrons

Post by ellieelectrons »

Thanks guys. Lee, I have no doubt you love every minute of it! Hopefully Mr Ellie and I can visit SA one day!

Mel - voice of reason is a bit strong but I'll take the compliment :D

As I said, I'll still be around just not in a moderator capacity.

Ellie.
Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew »

Ok...how about this...the voice that sometimes-usually breaks up our pointless bickering :mrgreen:
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D