Just have to say

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

amaraatlanta

Just have to say

Post by amaraatlanta »

since adopting my IRN Sirius-Malfoy I am so so sooooo in love with these wonderful birds. He shouts us up in the morning and chunters away to me in the afternoon. He is so beautiful to watch and I cant wait until I have earned his complete trust as he is so sweet.

Sorry just had to say it :D

SUE

Owned by Sirius-Malfoy (IRN) Splodge and Omar (budgies) 5boys and a hubby lol
InTheAir

Re: Just have to say

Post by InTheAir »

Good on you for mentioning it. I agree they are the most absolutely fascinating, fun creatures to have around!
We so blessed to live with a ringneck!

Claire
amaraatlanta

Post by amaraatlanta »

:lol: his morning wake up call is the best soundin the world and he waits at the fresh bowl for me to put in his fruit and veg :lol: 8)

SUE

InTheAir

Post by InTheAir »

Cute! He has figured out your purpose in life; to give him yummy treats.

Btw my cars engine is called Sirius too, SiriusTurbo (i didn't name it, Mitsubishi did... I call the car bluebell).

Claire
Skyes_crew

Post by Skyes_crew »

Morning is my favorite :) I love our morning routine. Sometimes I'm up before my birds and I wait impatiently for any signs that they are awake lol. IRN's are so smart and everyday seems like an adventure on what Skye will learn. Don't know how I ever went without being owned by one. ;)
I am owned by my birds...and I wouldn't have it any other way :D

amaraatlanta

Post by amaraatlanta »

I know bless, even though he still isn't totally tame he is getting there. When he was out today I had my legs crossed and he stood under my elevated foot playing peak a boo for ages lol.... I was eating apple at the time so maybe he was just after a treat haha :lol: :lol:

I have become very smitten, and I would love to have another but a baby hand reared one. There is plenty space in here for a further cage if they didn't get on :lol: :shock: but there are no hand-rearing breeders near me at all :o :cry: never mind :roll:

SUE