individual attention

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

xx_sheena_xx

individual attention

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

do you think handraised birds need seperate time out of the cage or is it completly fine to have them all out at once?
i have a ringneck, a conure and an eclectus and they all get along fine so there all out at once but they do get individual "chats" and petting, ect...
but do they need special one on one time?
my thought was that they are a man made flock so they should like being out all at once?
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Re: individual attention

Post by kyria »

I do both. I let them all out and then I put certain ones away before others. My reasoning is a little selfish though, because when they are all out together they don't seem to need me as much, Jordan always comes to me, but thats because he is the least liked by the others. I like to have Dexter out on his own otherwise he and pickle just take off together and I don't exist. I do think they are individually different when the others are not around. But thats just my flock, if yours are giving you the attention YOU need .. lol thats fine, see its all about the Human for me, lol.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless