sooooooooo excited

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

kimmy

sooooooooo excited

Post by kimmy »

awwww my baby yuffie (6-7 weeks old) has made her first noise while being with me :D:D:D she's squealing in her sleep its sooooo friggen cute! i had to take her to the vet this morning because she got a bit of formula in her nose but the vet said she's fine. she's so cute! finally she's made a noise :D:D i love my babies! my other baby naboo (4months) was very quiet, he talked but only if i played certain music lol but he's also talking a lot more since i've had yuffie. i cant wait till they get louder :D
Attachments
10112010464.jpg
08112010455.jpg
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Re: sooooooooo excited

Post by kyria »

aww they are so widdle and cute .. I want to kiss their widdle beaks !

xxox
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

kimmy

Post by kimmy »

haha yes they are! yuffie, the green one is covered in pomegranate, she's stained red lol. she's just started flying too! :D
MariaFT

Post by MariaFT »

They are so cute! Be careful what you wish for with the noise though. With 4 fledlings perched on my shoulder, and all vying for prime attention, and screaming for it, I'm sure I've gone a tad deaf lol.

Wouldn't have it any other way though :)
kimmy

Post by kimmy »

thanks :] it looks like naboo is getting a ring but its very faint :/ i hope he's male. awwwwww really? haha before i got yuffie naboo hardly even made a sound unless he heard other birds outside, i cant wait till they start talking to each other though :D:D
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

They are both so damn cute!