Ringneck Squeaking

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

effekt

Ringneck Squeaking

Post by effekt »

Is the squeak made by baby IRNs not the cutest thing you ever heard? My 4 month old Ringnecks squeak periodically, maybe once or twice a day for a minute and it gets me every time. Even when I'm on the phone and people can hear it in the background, they stop and say how cute it sounds.

I think IRNs have such a beautiful call even as adults. I've heard their calls sampled in music as well. It was a big deciding factor when I was deciding what kind of bird to get. I heard Kashi's squeak through all the other bird calls in the store and I knew she was the one for me :mrgreen:
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Re: Ringneck Squeaking

Post by kyria »

Awww thats beautiful .. I handraised babies myself and yes you are right its the cutest thing ever. I have heard a few different calls from them, some beautiful and some rather loud and ear piercing but I love IRN so love all their noises.

:-)
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

effekt

Re: Ringneck Squeaking

Post by effekt »

I got my first ear piercing squeak yesterday from Archimedes. I was feeding Kashi and he was getting jealous =)

I was surprised to hear that kind of volume come out of such a little bird!