By default, the sentances and words tango knew are

i love you
hi sexy
good boy
tango
cheeky
good baby

but these few days i hear him say

tango sexy, cheeky sexy boy. hi tango, good cheeky, good tango. i love tango, i love cheeky, i love good baby, i love baby, i love good tango.
its all the combination of all the word that he can repeat. but some of the new words are still very mumbly (cheeky is my cockatiel name)

he has difficulty in saying sexy, and keep trying to say it clearly. when he was practicing, he keep saying sex, sex, sex...when there was guess, they ask "did you bird just say sex?"

he say cheky very well, he can do it in alot of tone and expression, like cheeeeekyyyyyyyyyyyyy, cheeky!!!, cheekyyyyyy, cheeeeeky

this morning i tried to get a video of tango talking...but it was very blur and the sound recording really bad, plus tango was so distructed by my phone...he keep looking at the phone and at last he cant take it and he scream. for once again i hear the long lost natural screaming...(he has not been doing his natural call for a while)
i dont want to encaurage it, so i stop and leave him alone

heres the video, hope you guys can still hear what he is actually saying

in the vid, he say
hi sexy, wolf whistle-keep repeating it
i love you-repeat a few time
and alot of mumbling...
but at the earlier on, i hear him saying some new word
new words for today
smart baby....
xx_sheena_xx

Re: tango has been saying something !!!!

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

Why is Tango's cage so small?
leo

Post by leo »

why do you want to know?
why does it matter to you?
why it concern you?
why you worry about it ?
why is it small to you?
Shane7285

Post by Shane7285 »

Leo

Why get so defensive all the time?

I'm sure sheena was just asking a question as its cruel to keep a bird in a small cage.

Regards

Shane
leo

Post by leo »

im not defensive, i dont even care about her at all...
its my business to keep the bird in small cage, becasue its my bird, and i dont see why she should even care... what i do is just to share the video that i think i could proud of...
if she care, she could ask in better and more proper way

the was she ask is offensive to me, how big her cage is ? and she shoul be educated enough to know that not everyone here can afford a huge cage...back to the basic, she should be educated enough to ask properly, not in such an offensive way...

i dont know weather its me or the forum
look like some the forum member here love to find chaces to shoot at others...
and i have talk to some of the friend who already leave this forum and theyu feel this forum is so not friendly...see how many old memeber here, its very little, see how many people sign in, get shoot and leave with bad impression,...
i believe, to my way of interpreting, sheena is contibuting to that...
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Tango is becoming a real chatter box. :)

Is Tango still tame? I have an aviary bird that is kind of tame that talks and he has taught a couple of other non tame aviary birds to say 'what are ya doin'? Sometimes there is a chorus of 'what are ya doin'?' comming from the aviaries lol
xx_sheena_xx

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

I was only asking because its cruel to keep him in a cage that small.
Dont worry about it you seem not to care about your birds anyway.
leo

Post by leo »

pinkdevil wrote:Tango is becoming a real chatter box. :)

Is Tango still tame? I have an aviary bird that is kind of tame that talks and he has taught a couple of other non tame aviary birds to say 'what are ya doin'? Sometimes there is a chorus of 'what are ya doin'?' comming from the aviaries lol
ya, actually he learn to talk by mimicing cheeky, my cockatiel. but he went over to make all cheeky say in to someting that is much clearer. my cheeky words is harder to understand

from then on, he start learning newer and newer word and getting clearer everytime i notice he is talking...

he is still tame of course....he is the "baby" in my house...loved my every one....my house is visited by alot of guess, and he always stole their heart by saying i love you...previously, cheeky used to be is the central of attention, but since tango talk, everybody, all the guess, always say soooo cute and cheeky just got left alone...he will be out whenever im home, and what he loves to do is take my pencil and fly away...he like to play catch that way....

thanks pink, its long since i the last time i talked to you...how are you there?
leo

Post by leo »

xx_sheena_xx wrote:I was only asking because its cruel to keep him in a cage that small.
Dont worry about it you seem not to care about your birds anyway.
yea, why should i care for them?
they are just BIRD anyway
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

It is hard to resist a cute bird when they say 'I love you'. lol

It is funny and cute when they make up their own little games like taking your pencil and flying away. :)

All is good here. I have my babies from last season still, are in the process of teaching a couple of simple tricks. I taught one of my babies from 2 seasons ago to spin around, wave and gives me kisses....very cute!

I also have a newish bub in the nest, a rainbow lorikeet. Unfortunately his brother/sister didn't make it past the first day. We had been having terrible weather here at the time of hatching, am thinking that may have had something to do with it.

My Jasper, lutino, is not as cuddley with me as much since I have given her a boyfriend. She still flies on me when I go into the aviary but she is not into the pats like she used to be. Hoping she will have bubs this season :)
xx_sheena_xx

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

Because a bird is a living creature it deserves to be treated with love and care
leo

Post by leo »

pinkdevil wrote:It is hard to resist a cute bird when they say 'I love you'. lol

It is funny and cute when they make up their own little games like taking your pencil and flying away. :)

All is good here. I have my babies from last season still, are in the process of teaching a couple of simple tricks. I taught one of my babies from 2 seasons ago to spin around, wave and gives me kisses....very cute!

I also have a newish bub in the nest, a rainbow lorikeet. Unfortunately his brother/sister didn't make it past the first day. We had been having terrible weather here at the time of hatching, am thinking that may have had something to do with it.

My Jasper, lutino, is not as cuddley with me as much since I have given her a boyfriend. She still flies on me when I go into the aviary but she is not into the pats like she used to be. Hoping she will have bubs this season :)
ya, i have seen the video...its cute
i have been trying to breed some english budgie....but no seccess till now...

great to hear from you pink...look like your flock is expending fast ! dont forget to share the pics ya
leo

Post by leo »

xx_sheena_xx wrote:Because a bird is a living creature it deserves to be treated with love and care
excactly....thats what im doing and i know thats what you are doing to your fid too i believe...
but care and love isnt jusge by how big the cage is, it more to how confortable the bird is in there....
the cage u said to be 'so small' isnt really small at all, it cover all the basic size requirement and what more, tango love the cage so much...
i have built 4 x 2 x 2.5 feet cage for him but he prefer the old "small" cage, so i let him choose...
so, if you want to ask why the cage is so small, have some basic courtasy to make it more polite...-come on, no body can see your expression, so all is word expression that people see....
xx_sheena_xx

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

Sorry Leo
leo

Post by leo »

xx_sheena_xx wrote:Sorry Leo
thats alright...i was sorry too...