Don't leave your wallet lying around!!!

Post by laine »

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

I love Smokey!! He is so clever! :mrgreen:
-Chamon-

laine

Post by laine »

Poor Smokey is now so confused. I spent today trying to get him on camera with the wallet, so he was allowed to keep playing with it. Now that the mission is accomplished, the wallet keeps getting taken away. poor thing can't work it out - first you keep giving it to me and now you are back to taking it away again :?
bec

Post by bec »

hes tellling you to go buy more treats!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
it reall amazing what things they get up to
Bella

Post by Bella »

You'll find him with your credit card on ebay next lol
I walked in to find billy with my birthday money in his mouth the other day :?
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
countrygal_cc

Where's the Money?

Post by countrygal_cc »

So cute I really enjoyed the wallet video ;-) How long did it take you to learn him that trick? Also your bird is a very pretty color too ;-)
Park outside where the air is cool...
laine

Re: Where's the Money?

Post by laine »

countrygal_cc wrote:So cute I really enjoyed the wallet video ;-) How long did it take you to learn him that trick? Also your bird is a very pretty color too ;-)

Thank you. I love him so obviously i think he's gorgeous too :lol:

I honestly didn't teach him to take money out of the wallet. He loves money and watches us like a hawk when we are doing the weekly budget. He loves payday at home. He watches us put money into envelopes and into our purses or wallets. He mostly loves the wallet as its easy to flip open, harder than my purse that has a clip. He is just really observant and worked it out himself. Recently, my partner had to give me $50. So he wouldn't forget, he put it under a writing pad on the coffee table. I didn't know it was there. When I came home, I let Smokey out as usual. He flew straight to the table and pushed the pad off the table to get at the $50. He had obviously watched from his cage and was just waiting till I got home. Too smart for his own good I think sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol:
countrygal_cc

Smokey

Post by countrygal_cc »

Laine, when my husband came home he had his wallet out and I got it I said can we teach cupcake to take money out of your wallet I told him about your video he said no we don't need to do that cupcake will hide money then we can't find it :-) Can you always find your money that cute smokey gets? How old is your smokey and does it talk?
Park outside where the air is cool...
laine

Re: Smokey

Post by laine »

countrygal_cc wrote:Laine, when my husband came home he had his wallet out and I got it I said can we teach cupcake to take money out of your wallet I told him about your video he said no we don't need to do that cupcake will hide money then we can't find it :-) Can you always find your money that cute smokey gets? How old is your smokey and does it talk?

Hi, we have got used to watching where he throws the money but there have been times when we have found money under the couch and spent days thinking I have over spent somewhere or lost it :lol: Its a nice surprise to find money but a stress when I know he threw it somewhere and can't find it :cry: . Smokey is now 2 1/2 years old. He talks although not very clear. He is getting better each week. I have started putting a video of myself on for him while I am at work, saying the things I want him to learn. Since doing this, he has improved. It would be nice if he talked clearer, but I know what he's tryng to say and he is so sociable I don't really care :)
Pounamu

Post by Pounamu »

luv tha vid... cute lil pickpocket you got there.
Aces Wild

Post by Aces Wild »

hahaha that video is too cute!!!! I would be so frustrated if my bird hid my money haha
leo

Post by leo »

laine, at what age he start talking?

hm, last nite, when he was in my room, i wall asleep, only wake up finding my 100 dollar note torn apart and it was full of holes....

he took away my 100 dollar !!!!!!arrrrrrrrrrrr :cry:
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
laine

Post by laine »

leo wrote:laine, at what age he start talking?

hm, last nite, when he was in my room, i wall asleep, only wake up finding my 100 dollar note torn apart and it was full of holes....

he took away my 100 dollar !!!!!!arrrrrrrrrrrr :cry:

Smokey chats alot but not everything is very clear. Its more of the tone of my voice he mimics. Some things are very good though. He was about 1 year old when he started saying the word Pretty. Anything with pretty in it is very clear ( Pretty boy, Pretty bird, You're Pretty, Where's the pretty bird) and so on. He also repeats the word pretty over and over and over at least 10-15 times in a row :lol: . He is actually getting better as he gets older. Unfortunately I can't spend the hour with him I used to because of work. That's why I got the digital photo frame and taped myself for him all day to watch.
I did laugh at your little one and the $100. You will have to watch out now. I learnt that once Smokey had a love of money, I had trouble. By the way, if I give him a coin, he throws it away as if I have insulted him !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

ha ha ha! that was so funny! thanks for sharing! made me laugh! 8)