Pi-ko on a RAMPAGE

Moderator: Mods

Aldeleen

Pi-ko on a RAMPAGE

Post by Aldeleen »

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd22 ... 0_4251.flv

So Pi-Ko hates males aka my boyfriend and here is proof! He gets SO SO upset! Look at how he takes his frustration out on the pillow! Shame man! Very protective! Well he eventually got a nasty nip in at the end!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Pi ko looks just like Yoda when hes angry. Love angry chickies! hehe.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

Ye- its so cute when they blink their eyes--- :shock: but beware that cute puffy head got a nasty nip coming with it!! He will actually climb up your leg, all talking and stuff, the NEXT minute wham!! He comes with a plan-- the bugger! hehehheh
Melika

Post by Melika »

It's funny for now, but many human relationships have ended with this scenario. Neither of you should laugh when he gets bitten, as that reinforces the behavior. Birds are smart enough to know our laughter is an indication of our pleasure!

Perhaps only your boyfriend gives treats for a while? Sometimes having the 'hated' person care for your bird for a little while can help. :)

And don't tease him- Pi-Ko I mean. :p

You should want to nip this in the bud now, before it gets to the point that you can't have any males in your home without Pi-Ko biting or screaming. Habits are more difficult to break the longer they go on. ^_^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay