Squeak chatting up my foot - VIDEO!!!

Moderator: Mods

ringybaby

Squeak chatting up my foot - VIDEO!!!

Post by ringybaby »

Hi everybody, I have finally worked out how to video on my digi cam...lol.

The vid is a bit dark but you can still see my Squeak. The mess on the floor is what he chewed up before chatting up my foot.

VERY clearly says "What are you doing?" too.

Let me know what you think :wink:

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/rockerbillyrebel/?action=view&current=100_0466.flv
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Awesome!!!!

Ok, would it be weird of me to mention you have pretty feet? :lol:

Im sorry, I notice peoples hands and feet, not what they put on them. Its something I have done from childhood.

When I was lil and on the rez when we would go into town, all the white girls always had pretty nails and toes. We didnt. We worked. So to a child, I saw them as being neater, cleaner, richer.

I suppose as an adult, I harbor some of those childish ideals.

Anyway, awesomely cute baby and nice feet too. :lol:

Yes I am a perv but not about feet... I complimented Matt on his hands the other day... just something I always notice.
~ Mikaela Sky

ringybaby

Post by ringybaby »

Thanks Mik :lol:

I just had a pedicure today too :wink:

Squeak has always had a thing for my feet so it may make him jealous if you like them too...LMAO!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Im a wack job... if I think it BOOM I say it.

Online or in real, I cant control myself. And I really dont care how people view what I say because as long as it comes from the heart they can kiss other areas that I might find more appropriate.

My granny said I never lost my 'childhood honesty' whatever that is. Meaning, if a person is say... dirty or vulgar I will say 'Dude, youre acting like an ****'. I dont need to know him. I just need to get close enough to him to tell him.

God blessed me the a set of balls that allows me to say and do just about anything. If it needs to be said or done.
~ Mikaela Sky

Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Squeak is really cute. Fun to play with too I see.

And Mik I do like the new avatar Baby is beautiful.

Keep the videos and pics coming.

Sue and Nila and ???
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thanks Punkin, I know its big but to size it smaller pixels it too badly. It juuuust does fit.

80x80 is rediculous... set you avatar at 230X150 and it fits fine without trowing off the page. Any bigger though and it messes the threads up and sends them too far to the left.

Again, if you would like to make your avatars larger, as I feel 80x80 is a waste of time, go got it! I dont like to squint and wont.

Remember... check after you post your new avatar to look at your old posts and make sure it isnt too big, thereby throwing the board to the left.

Any avatars too big will be removed and I'll PM you as to why and resize it for you. I must remove them because I cant stand having the board thrown to the left.

Squint and scroll? Too much like work for me.
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

AWWWW...there's that tiny little pink thing all growed up! Man Squeaky sure grew up fast...and what little darling...

Dani