little video of Maya

Moderator: Mods

Newbirdmom

little video of Maya

Post by Newbirdmom »

I was testing my cam it is not clear but you can still see Maya.

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ahhhhh what a sweet baby!

I forgot how unsure and slow they move as babies. So fragile and precious.

I have to stay away from these posts or Im going to end up with another one. My breeder has beautiful greys right now. :shock:

So hard to resist.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

That is absolutely ADORABLE! How old? Was that a kitten I was hearing or was that the noise Maya was making??? Wow! What a sweet, sweet baby! Could just scoop her up and never let go! Darling!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Wow...what a cutie!

Uh Oh Mik...better be careful about those grays...I know I would love to have one but alas I already have the two birds as is...

Dani Prinny Bodi
Newbirdmom

Post by Newbirdmom »

I have no kitty in the house it was all Maya. She likes to do that when I am on the phone too. Now you see why I can not keep my baby in the cage she stands at the bottom going back and forth crying like a kitten. It just melts my heart. Maya was 8 weeks when my friend had got her and she had her for 2 weeks. I had her for a week now so she is 11 weeks old.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

awww What a cute little baby noise..

Jordan was like that, and i couldn't resist having him out all the time either and now he just has to be on a human or with one all the time.

your baby is so beautiful, sweet and innocent .

Thanks for sharing and reminding us how precious they are as babies and where we all started from. :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yeah Angie they were so cute huh? Now...Prinny is my little white monster who is right at this moment trying to KILL the keyboard. *sighs* They are so cute and darling when they are young.

Dani Prinny Bodi
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Wow! I can't believe that sound is coming from Maya. I thought for sure there was a kitten there. How sweet. Enjoy that peaceful small sound for when they get older it gets louder. Why did your friend give her up?? She's so sweet.
Newbirdmom

Post by Newbirdmom »

She went to a breeders that hand fed them for me. I paid like $75 for Maya. Then I found out that someone in the family breeds all kinds of birds. Oh no why did they say that when I move I might get another bird. I feel the that this is going to be like my chinchillas I had 3 now I have 21. Oh well I love my babies :)
elaine

Post by elaine »

That is so cute. My Smokey makes that same noise when I put him back in his cage, he firstly squawks his little grey head off at me - really giving me a piece of his mind objecting loudly - then lets out a series of kitty like whimpers at the end. I find myself apologising for having to put him in his cage or justifying that its bed time!!! It breaks my heart and that little kitty whimper is sooooo cute.