How do you...

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

How do you...

Post by jen5239 »

Get dropshots to show the entire video? Or continue on from where it cut off?? I've got a really cute-in my opinion video of Remmi just climbing around on his play gym and it cut off way early. So is there a way to continue it? And if so could someone let me know how. Not so computer savvy here. Thanks!

Hugs,
Jen
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

You have to get the premium service for 9.95. :cry:

Thats why I make vids 1 minute... too cheap to pay for anything free. After a minute you get bored anyway... time for a new one! I dont know if a minute is the max, they dont say. I just kept trying til I was able to upload and that was around a minute.
julie

Post by julie »

i thought there was someting wrong with my camera cause it kept cutting the good bits out.is there a way to put end of clip on or do you have to know how to cut movies properly.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

My cam tells me while its running what the run time is.

I close at 1 minute. Then wait for something cute and restart. No down time.

Thats why there are 8 clips here that were taken in about 15 minutes (same session)

http://www.indianringneck.com/board/vie ... php?t=1812

Ya'll were probably wondering... why did she do it like that? Now ya know. Im cheeeeeap.
julie

Post by julie »

i wouldnt say cheap but pretty smart.knowing my luck he would just start doing something as i stopped it then see what im doing before doing something again.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Well mine did. Remmi was just being so stinkin' cute and just climbing around on the play gym and I wanted you guys to see it!! Dang it. I might just have to pay that $. It's only $10 and I can just torture you all with loads of long videos of my babies. I'll look into it tonight. :D And then LOOK OUT! Loads of boring videos of my boring, non speaking irns!!!! Tee hee! :shock:

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

hehehe not boring...Prinny adores them!

Dani and Prinny
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Thanks Dani!
You're so sweet with your compliments. Love ya for it. By the way Byndi is on my shoulder as I type and he's just chewing holes in the seam of this shirt like mad. Good thing it's a bird shirt. And he's making sweet little noises. Very quiet. Rubbing his beak all over my shoulders and eating my hair. Giving me kisses too. He's sure in a good mood tonight.

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

I think he likes you! good thing too...cause it could be your skin he could be trying to chew holes into. Great to hear the punk being good for once! Keep whipping him into shape Jen!

Dani and Prinny