well i wasnt expecting that!!!!!

Moderator: Mods

bec

well i wasnt expecting that!!!!!

Post by bec »

skeet decided to spin me out this morning as i was feeding the inside birds while the kettle boiled for my first coffee of the day (apparently yhe best time to show mummy her new tricks) as always skeet gets first bowl full of fruit then i go on to riku & pickles cage( if i do it the other way round skeet gets jealous & attack the others during fly out time) but skeet decided this morning she wasnt done with me so as soon as i moved over to the boys cage skeet let out a wolf whistle :shock: so i whistled back to her & she shook her head then she let out four of her little chirps (sounds like shes immitating me clucking my tounge) then wolf whistled again so i did four clucks then wolf whistled she got very exited and bounced on her perch !!!!!!!!!!
it seemed like she was trying to get me to immitate her then rewarding me with her cute dance for getting it right!!!!!!!
cheeky cheeky bird!!!!!!!
julie

Post by julie »

soon she will have you trained how indie is with us. Indie talks and we have to copy him, the look he gives us when we don't copy is priceless.
bec

Post by bec »

i know!!! its so funny how we get trained !!!!!!!
we cant just say hello to riku we have to say "hello riku hello" otherwise he cracks it big time!
right now ive got skeet immitating puppy whines which means pay attention to me not that silly computor & the funniest one at the momment is one of the local wild cockies is in my back yard immitating my cat!!!!!! which means isnt it time for you to change the seed in the outside avairies? im hungry
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

lol @ Skeet.

Makes you feel good when you hear a wolf whistle aimed at you doesn't it? (even if it is from a bird :lol: :lol: )
bec

Post by bec »

first one in years!!!