Moderator: Mods

kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

You regular nick should be fine.

*gets the sledge hammer back out*

Reckon I didnt fix it earlier.

Yeah Dani, he has always had what missi described as a stealth like look about him. Probably like me... doesnt stop long enough to eat or lose weight. :lol:

He was walking freely on the tile part of the lania yesterday and he looked so proud, happy, tall, sleek, proud, green wow. He would walk up to me and snatch a bite of banana (he starves me!) and strut off so proudly. They MUST have feelings and emotions because they have egos.

I know this because if Baby (very dorky) slips or does anything ungracefully, he gets his **** back together reall quick and looks at you like, 'what? meant to do that'? Without an ego, one wouldnt know nor have the need to do that (small child falling).

People here have pointed it out in videos all them time, his dork side and him catching himself and making up for it, although not convincingly. hehe

Ringnecks are so kick ****. So proud and secure. Love um.
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Isn't that the truth Mik?

Prinny has one huge ego...will give me the evil eye if I catch her doing something stupid and laugh...

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I really should proof read. My 'L' 'N' and most of my vowels fail pray to Baby.

This is a brand new friggin dell inspiron 9400 laptop, not a month old. Please know my husband has NEVER hurt me and I aint scared of bout anything but *that* day I learned how:

'Wait til your Daddy gets home and finds out' feeling'. I got most of the keys popped back in but they arent in correctly because they stick or dont sink sometimes. The day it happened I had had this laptop for bout a week.

Did I get into trouble? Yes, because I lied. :oops:

I dont know what got into me but I couldnt say 'I went to p p and Baby did it... like he did the HP so I should have KNOWN BETTER '. Very out of my character and he was like Mikaela? You know that baby ate the keyboard, the keys are exactly like they were the FIRST time she ate the keyboard.

Why are you lying about this? he asks. To this day I testify that my Baby only ate one keyboard and I'll go to my grave with a lie that eeeeeeeveryone knows is a lie.

Dont we do the sillliet things in a pinch? I thought he was going to be mad, I would have been. No, but he did take this laptop to the shop and claimed it took 2 weeks to fix. Im thinking there was some much deserved punishment hiden in there somewhere. :cry:

To this day, I cant explain why I didnt just tell the truth? I was so ashamed he had gotten me something so nice and I let Baby distroy it. I opted to lie like a 5 yr old. He will read this though and I will FINALLY be set free!!!!!

In my culture, it is almost better to tell white lie to spare ones feelings 'she doesnt appreciate what I buy for her' or to fudge things so that family doesnt misinterpret everyday ah-o's to 'I dont respect you'.

Sort of like its ok for whites to say 'Yes, I love your new shirt' when they hate it. Thats not ok in my culture so people dont ask me what they dont want to know.

You like my shirt?

Not exactly but chances are you dont like mine either. I do like yours eyes though. So, people respect my child-like honesty and dont ask me how they look... unless they genuinely want to know and I am going to genuinely give them my opinion. :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky