Great news!!

Moderator: Mods

Kateykat

Great news!!

Post by Kateykat »

After bothering Jeremy for a few days its now official!! I am going to get on of his hand raised babies. I can't stop looking at the photo's he sent me, cause they are super cute babies. I am thinking up a whole new name, because I don't want to have any bad thoughts linked to this new bubba. I can hardly sit still I am that excited, have bought some more toys (nearly maxed out my bird card lol), still trying to get my hands on rowdybush or another good brand of bird food (if someone in OZ can recommend I would really appreciate it).
Did I mention that I am really excited?
I hope Jeremy doesn't mind me telling EVERYONE!!
:lol: :lol: Ooops to late.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Mattls

Post by Mattls »

Congratulations! At least with Jeremy you know you'll be getting quality.

I can't help you much with the foods as I'm in south central Vic, just don't go nuts on the pellets and you'll be great!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Very... VERY lucky girl.

Jeremy is the shiat.
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

What color???

Congrats *happy dances*

Dani
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Here are the pictures that Jeremy sent me. My little guy is at the the back in this picture:

and is the one furtherest away from the camera in these two:

They are all such cute looking little things, but as soon as I saw that little one at the back I said "That one, please please that one!"
I do feel really lucky that Jeremy would let me have one of these little guys. Anyone else wanting one should hurry up because I don't think he has many left now. I will be doing everything in my power to see that this fid gets a loving home. Thanks again Jeremy.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

*happy* happy* happy* dance* with Dani*

Lucky girl! Lucky fid!!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*melts into a puddle*

OMG what a cutie!

Dani
Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Ggod for you,

And I am clicking the heels of my ruby slippers and closing my eyes and saying "I want to go to Australia. O, I want to go to Australia, I want to go to Australia...to get one or more of those little ones.

since I don't have much faith in the slippers I will just expect further updates and pictures from you. :D

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Jeremy
Genetic Advisor

Post by Jeremy »

I am glad that i am able to sell a baby to a forum member, that way i can get regular updates :D
It is a special baby, at feed time s/he always climbs onto my hand, loves sitting on my hand :)
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Jeremy- How long do you think until she can come to her new home? Have all her siblings been sold yet?
I can't wait until she gets here!
Kate
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

ohhhh Jeremy....we all want one of your babies. They are gorgeous!

*ruby slippers clicking all over Florida*
Jeremy
Genetic Advisor

Post by Jeremy »

S/he should be ready in 2-3 weeks. Still on 3 feeds a day and is eating a bit of fruit and veg and some seed. S/he has just started flying as well. I will be clipping all their wings today, it makes it easier to feed them and will keep them safe.
I still have 3 Greys and 1 Skyblue for sale. The rest have been sold.