IRN

Moderator: Mods

emerald

IRN

Post by emerald »

Hi,
My name is Bob and I am 45 years old and from Pa.
I have a question.
My young son is very upset over the loss of his Parrot named Emerald.
They were the best of buddies. She passed away on Thurs. for no apparent reason. He recieved this Bird from his Grandfather when he passed on 6 yrs. ago. Not sure how long he had her. She was in good health as we just had her to the vet about 3 wks. ago. He was always with her and it breaks my heart to see him this way.
We would like to get him another one as that is what he wants. She was just a plain green IRN. Does anyone have one they may be interested in selling or know of someone who does. We would prefer a young one for him to grow with. Thanks in advance for any help.
Bob
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Hello emerald and welcome!

I am very sad to hear that! Losing a pet can be devastating and my condolences are with you! I have moved your post into the breeders section, maybe a breeder will respond to you. My only advice would be to do some searching online. For starters you can go to http://www.birdsnways.com/ and go under the classified sections, also check out the breeder section. Hope you find a replacement for your son and give him my blessings!

Best wishes,

I.C.