Any Breeders out there???

Moderator: Mods

blackhawk

Any Breeders out there???

Post by blackhawk »

I've been looking for a reputable IRN breeder.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I’ve posted on this board with only one response??
I’m in the Southwest US/Arizona, the closer the better.

Thanks!!

Dan
angeldc77

Re: Any Breeders out there???

Post by angeldc77 »

Hey there, it all depends what you are looking for and how much you want to spend. If there are not many breeders it would probably be less expensive to ship from another state if you are buying more than one. I know there is a person on CA that sells pallids, blues, lutinos, albinos for $150 DNA'd. He has violet green for $250 also DNA'd. If you are buying two and factor in $125 for total shipping costs it adds up to be a good deal, and the birds have closed legbands. If you look in hoobly CA and search for a person with ads in Olivehurst you will find him.
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

angeldc77 wrote:Hey there, it all depends what you are looking for and how much you want to spend. If there are not many breeders it would probably be less expensive to ship from another state if you are buying more than one. I know there is a person on CA that sells pallids, blues, lutinos, albinos for $150 DNA'd. He has violet green for $250 also DNA'd. If you are buying two and factor in $125 for total shipping costs it adds up to be a good deal, and the birds have closed legbands. If you look in hoobly CA and search for a person with ads in Olivehurst you will find him.
thanks. i am willing to pay for shipping. i want one male green or maybe blue. that hoobly site is weird. i have to sign up to send a message??
hoobly... /0vnb7ww8me/indian-ringnecks-for-sale.htm
angeldc77

Post by angeldc77 »

Yes, but its free and all you need is an email address. It only takes a minute to set up.
LadyCalypso

Post by LadyCalypso »

I am in UT but still kind of far and I breed Ringnecks also there is a lady in the Phoenix area ringnecklady.net or something to that effect or thebeak.net she is a great breeder of different mutations hope this helps
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

LadyCalypso wrote:I am in UT but still kind of far and I breed Ringnecks also there is a lady in the Phoenix area ringnecklady or something to that effect or thebeak she is a great breeder of different mutations hope this helps

Thanks, I was in communication with the ringneck lady but the communication stopped and her website is gone...
LadyCalypso

Post by LadyCalypso »

well I am not sure I have not purchased any birds other than the 7 that I bought from thebeak.net in CA and they had to be shipped :wink: If I am lucky I will get a few chicks this year but I will not have as much of a variety. How is it going with your search have you found anyone yet? Wish I could have been more help