How rare is a solid white ringneck?

Moderator: Mods

diz-awn

How rare is a solid white ringneck?

Post by diz-awn »

We have added to are family with another rescue and it is a all white female about three or four years of age,she does not have pink eyes and her beak is red.If I put her with my blue boy, what colors would we get, if they laid?
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Are you sure that she is female?
-Chamon-

Jeremy
Genetic Advisor

Post by Jeremy »

Albino's don't not get a neck ring so you could have a Cock there.
It DOES have red eyes, you just have to look at them in sunlight or with a torch, i prefer to use natural light.

If it is a Hen and you put it with a Blue Cock, you will get:

Blue/Ino Cocks
Blue Hens
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Cock -giggle-

Sorry, cant hear that word without giggling... I know, grow up. :oops:
~ Mikaela Sky

diz-awn

Post by diz-awn »

well, now i didn't think about not being able to see a ring , I can't hold her and other than fresh food and water, I have not gotten in her face.
But when I put her in the cage, I felt her up , lol, and there was a large gap between her pelvis.And the lady who had her swears its a sexed female that she bought at a bird show. But that could all be a lie.
I read that albinos have pink beaks and hers is nice and red.Maybe I can figure how to take and post a pic.
even if its not what I thought, Suger has a loving home, It sure would be nice to have another girl in the house, cause I am way out numbered lol
diz-awn

Post by diz-awn »

been reading around here and seen some picks of albinos, and there beaks are red, not pink like I read somewhere else.
I will see if I cant do the light thing and take a look see at what color shines back
Jeremy
Genetic Advisor

Post by Jeremy »

Ino's (Albino, Lutino, Creamino) are born with pink beaks which change to red at their first moult