I GOT AN EGG !

Moderator: Mods

sarahb

I GOT AN EGG !

Post by sarahb »

woohoo just wenty and checked on my green pair and they have an egg in the box im so excited this is my first time breeding and only brought this pair about 4 weeks ago im so happy and surprised because we have only just moved 3 days ago and it was a 5hr move we just left them in the cage they were in with there box and put them in the truck that way i thought it might reduce stress to be in there own cage i thought it would take a while for them to settle back in though after the move so wasnt expecting and eggs so soon but anyway she has one and im over the moon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pinkdevil

Re: I GOT AN EGG !

Post by pinkdevil »

OMG....congrats!!!!! Happy for you. :D :D :D :D

I guess when ya gotta lay and egg, ya gotta lay an egg. :lol:
The move probably did stress them out but the egg would have already been developing so can't stop production mid way :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope there are a few more to come.
Keep us updated.
sarahb

Re: I GOT AN EGG !

Post by sarahb »

thanks yeah i was worried about moving them didn't no the best way to do it but thought they might feel better not being move from there cage but it all turned out good thankfully just so excited cant wait for the bubs will definantly keep up with the updates its really made my day :mrgreen: