All registrations must be approved by an admin. Having problems with registration? E-mail us at indianringnecks@gmail.com

Search found 53 matches

by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:43 pm
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: Tips Of Escaping
Replies: 18
Views: 1196

I really disagree with clipping and if not done right can cripple a birds wing forever (my friends african grey cant even flap his poor wings because of a bad clipping before he came to her!!!) and most birds can still fly with their wings clipped, i have seen many injuries and deaths from a bird h...
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:09 am
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: Tips Of Escaping
Replies: 18
Views: 1196

bluepepe09 wrote:Can you get him to take treats and step up yet?
Yeah She Does Take Treats Off Me But Can Step Up In Cage Only And If She Is Out, She Wont Step Up Coz Flying Non-Stop. She Getting To Adjust The Area And She Kno Where Is Cage Now :D
by Thomisco7
Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:25 am
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: Tips Of Escaping
Replies: 18
Views: 1196

julie wrote:I'm curious, you say you don't want to clip because Birds are meant to fly, But you don't want him flying around.
I agree with CalamariBaby post.
Err....But I Heard People Can Train IRN To Stay On Playgym? Because I Want To Do That

And I Am Against Of The Wing Clipping
by Thomisco7
Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:16 pm
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: Tips Of Escaping
Replies: 18
Views: 1196

you can access foodbowls without opening any doors, i got that but i am in processing to taming the Sam so i want sam to get used 2 my hand and become confident toward me, i think that tread u saw of pic is which is mine lol coz i bought it for £40
by Thomisco7
Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:26 pm
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: Tips Of Escaping
Replies: 18
Views: 1196

CalamariBaby wrote::idea: Have you thought about getting him clipped?

:( Dont Like it Really Because Birds Meant To Be Fly :D But I Just Want To Train Sam To Settle Down On My Play Gym But Instead Sam Is Flying Around
by Thomisco7
Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: Tips Of Escaping
Replies: 18
Views: 1196

Tips Of Escaping

I Need Some Help

Sometime I Open Cage And Get The Bowl And Change The Food/Water Or Petting Sam But Ended Up Escaping Out Of The Cage So What I Should Do? Get Sam Back In Cage Or Leave Sam Flyin Around Non-Stop And Hitting Walls :? Because I Am Worried If Sam Can Get Injured.
by Thomisco7
Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:48 am
Forum: Breeding IRNs
Topic: Baby IRN
Replies: 7
Views: 563

Re: Baby IRN

Recio wrote:
So Sam is Blue Inside But Covered Up As Gray Right? That Mean It Will Stay Gray Forever?
Right, but in the futur he can give you blue babies
Awesome But I am Indeeding Not To Breeding Sam Because I Dont Kno what Sex Sam Is At Moment And Sam Is 7Week Old, Just Got Sam 2 Day Ago
by Thomisco7
Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 am
Forum: Breeding IRNs
Topic: Baby IRN
Replies: 7
Views: 563

Re: Baby IRN

Recenlty I Got Baby IRN Which Is Gray So Her/His Owner Said S/he Will Turn Into Blue, So This is True? :shock:! Because I Am Just Wondering. Hi Thomisco, If your IRN has grey feathers it means that he has the grey gen (SF or DF) expressed in the blue serie. It means that your bird is also blue but ...
by Thomisco7
Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Me And My New IRN...
Replies: 4
Views: 421

Yeah True :D <3 It Already But Can Be Real Fussy :shock:
by Thomisco7
Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 pm
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: need help think my irn is sick
Replies: 15
Views: 994

Cool, But How Many Amounts Of Grapes? :?
by Thomisco7
Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 pm
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: need help think my irn is sick
Replies: 15
Views: 994

Sound He Is Allergic To Something So Please Take Him To Your Avian Vet To Find Out, If Leave Late, Could End Up Something Serious.
by Thomisco7
Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm
Forum: Alexandrine Parrot
Topic: HMMMM INDIAN RING NECK OR AlEXANDRINE
Replies: 10
Views: 8851

Upload A Pic Then We Can See :) And Can Help You Or Describe Him To Me? 1.Got Massive Beak Or Small Beak? 2.Is It Big or Medium? 3.What Colour is It? 4. Is This Bird Look Same To Your Bird? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Alexandrine_Parakeet-Psittacula_eupatria-Symbio_wildlife_pa...
by Thomisco7
Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:32 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Im going to be a mummy!!!
Replies: 21
Views: 1999

Congrats! :D Hope It Go Well For You AT Ultrasound :D
by Thomisco7
Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:11 am
Forum: Breeding IRNs
Topic: Baby IRN
Replies: 7
Views: 563

Baby IRN

Recenlty I Got Baby IRN Which Is Gray So Her/His Owner Said S/he Will Turn Into Blue, So This is True? :shock:! Because I Am Just Wondering.
by Thomisco7
Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Me And My New IRN...
Replies: 4
Views: 421

Lmao Thanks :lol:

I Guess It Is Female Because It Got Thick Feet.. But Plan To Do DNA Test Soon
by Thomisco7
Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:04 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: Cost? :P
Replies: 20
Views: 1300

Finally Have Some Pics :D

Image

Woop Woop
by Thomisco7
Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:56 pm
Forum: IRN Lounge
Topic: How many birds ...
Replies: 42
Views: 3204

Got 1 Today :D Brill Cuteyy Bird Awww
by Thomisco7
Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:54 pm
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Me And My New IRN...
Replies: 4
Views: 421

Me And My New IRN...

Hello I Has Been Here For While To Research The IRN. So I Decided To Have Myself A New IRN, So I Finally Has 1 Today. Just Show You Pic Of My IRN... Not Sure Abt Sex.. Any Guess? And Am Not Sure About Name :( Any Good Idea For Name? http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/Thomisco/Photo0327.jpg Wil...
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:50 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: plese help me , i am a new owner..
Replies: 10
Views: 711

You Need To Be Patience Toward Them And Keep Food On Your Hand Til They Come To You And Don't Make Fasting Movement And Talk Them That What You Are Doing? Say Hello When You Walk Past Cage Or Come In Room And Say Bye When You Leave. IRN Dont Talk Til About 1 Year Old Or Earlier Also Let Them Out Fro...
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:21 am
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: flapping his wings
Replies: 10
Views: 1641

I Think He Is Stretching His Wings And Exercising Wings, But Keeping Opening His Cage Door In Case If Smurf Want To Come Out
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 am
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: help
Replies: 2
Views: 313

My biggest hint for keeping your bird happy and a great pet is to take away the mirror. When a bird looks in the mirror, she sees a mate. Since birds are bonded creatures, they will bond to the bird in the mirror instead of to you as its caretaker,, i found this in website, but i am not sure if this...
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: My Playgym
Replies: 8
Views: 508

CalamariBaby wrote:Some dishes for water and food (treats) would be good.
A ladder or two would be fun, even a rope.
Looks like there is lots of room.

My poor birdie needs something fun like that.

Nice job.
Yeahh Good Idea, I Got Ladder And I Need To Get Sisal Rope. And Summat Things For Foraging :D. Thanks
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: My Playgym
Replies: 8
Views: 508

U.S Marine wrote:Good for you :D . Just making sure..sorry
Thanks No Worries
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:23 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: My Playgym
Replies: 8
Views: 508

Yeah It Is And I No It Is Toxic Free And I Studying Animal Care Course And I Kno What is Bad And Good
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:09 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: My Playgym
Replies: 8
Views: 508

U.S Marine wrote:Cool, try hanging some toys from those pipes..what is that made from?
All is Wood
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:52 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: My Playgym
Replies: 8
Views: 508

My Playgym

Hi To All, I Just Made My Own PlayGym, But I Am Wondering What I Should Add More Item On My PlayGym?

There Is My Pic Of What I Have Made

Image
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:23 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: What's your latest buy?
Replies: 3
Views: 380

My Last Buy Was Nice Swing But Now I am Fed Up Because Parrot Toys Is Expensive Down Here :( So I Ended Up Making Things, I Made MY Own PlayStand Btw Your Idea Of Toliet Roll And Peanut Butter And Seeds Is BRILL :D My Budgies Love Them http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/Thomisco/Photo0325.jpg
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:19 am
Forum: Share Your Flock With The Family
Topic: Family grew again! hehe
Replies: 14
Views: 2129

Awww So Nice But Down Here We Have Them BUt THey Are Nasty :( I Used 2 Want 1 Of Them Before I Wanted IRN, Recently I Went 2 Bird Show And Saw 1 Of Them, Sign Said Handreared Baby Caiques So I Ask Man If I Can Hold Them, He Said Yeah So I Held 1 Of Them But It Was Scary Because Keeping Biting Me Whi...
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:55 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Here's Bingo!!
Replies: 4
Views: 452

Awww Very Nice Bird And I MUst Say That Is Nice Colour Too, I Hope Your Future Go Good With Bingo :D

I Getting Mine Next Week, Cant Wait :D
by Thomisco7
Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:17 am
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: i got a blue irn from a rescue centre
Replies: 7
Views: 654

Just Need A Time And Gain Your Trust, Main Thing Is Being Patience.

Also Try Encourage Bird To Eat Foods From Your Hand
by Thomisco7
Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: How long before IRN's are fully grown
Replies: 9
Views: 5118

Most birds reach their size soon after weaning, and may only grow a bit larger, so Archie may be at his full adult size now, except that he's not an adult yet! It usually depends on the birds themselves and what gene pool they came from. Some birds are just naturally larger than others. My friend ha...
by Thomisco7
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 am
Forum: IRN Diet & Housing
Topic: zolcal-d & bsp
Replies: 4
Views: 654

U.S Marine wrote:First off, whats the reason you should give the bird
drops?
I Think Maintain Thier Vitaim And Minerals But You Can Get Them In Fresh Foods
by Thomisco7
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Hi to everyone
Replies: 9
Views: 612

U.S Marine wrote:
pinkdevil wrote:Hi Drew and Archie, welcome. :)
Hey, what kind of bird is Willy, & how long have you had Jasper for?
Pink Gala Parrot

:D

Love them
by Thomisco7
Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 am
Forum: IRN Diet & Housing
Topic: zolcal-d & bsp
Replies: 4
Views: 654

Never Heard Of Them :?

Sorry But I Did Research For You

Zolcal-D

It Said Daily That Mean Everday

http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Zolcal-D-120 ... o/ZOLCALD/

But I Cant Find BSP Information Sorry But I Hope Other People Know This

Hope This Help You :D
by Thomisco7
Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:44 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Hi to everyone
Replies: 9
Views: 612

Hello Welcome Archie And Drew :D

Best For You Read This

http://indianringneck.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2773

Hope This Help You
by Thomisco7
Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 am
Forum: Breeding IRNs
Topic: pairs together
Replies: 2
Views: 403

Depend On Other Breeding Pair Because They Could Be Jealous And Try Take Eggs Over, Best Way is Remove Them To Other Area Til Babies Can Fly

But If You Leave It Then They Will Fight Til 1 Of Them Get Fed Up And Break Eggs.

Hope This Help You :D
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 pm
Forum: IRN Photo Forum
Topic: INTRODUCING (drum roll please)
Replies: 10
Views: 929

Good New!!:D My Dad Called Them And They Said It Can Come Home This Sat Whew! Same As Me :D Yes I Am Planned To Coz I Dont Want To Wait For 3 Year To Find Out Also Hard 2 Get Name Which Is Right For Her/Him Are You? That's wonderful! :) Can't wait to see pictures! Are you getting a lutino? Which co...
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 pm
Forum: IRN Photo Forum
Topic: INTRODUCING (drum roll please)
Replies: 10
Views: 929

Good New!!:D My Dad Called Them And They Said It Can Come Home This Sat Whew!

Same As Me :D

Yes I Am Planned To Coz I Dont Want To Wait For 3 Year To Find Out Also Hard 2 Get Name Which Is Right For Her/Him

Are You?
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:14 am
Forum: IRN Photo Forum
Topic: INTRODUCING (drum roll please)
Replies: 10
Views: 929

Awww Incredibly CUTE :)

Can't Getting Mine This Sat

Good Thought For Princess Leia Or Ani :D

I Might Call Mine Indy :D
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:12 am
Forum: IRN Lounge
Topic: bird cage
Replies: 5
Views: 1149

I Agree With Wrynsmom :D

Because They Need 2 Flap Their Wing While In Cage And Stretch Thier Wing Aswell But If You Get Small Cage Than Thier Wing Span, They Get Frustated, That What I Have Learned From Uni :D

Hope This Help
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 am
Forum: IRN Diet & Housing
Topic: Cage too small?
Replies: 5
Views: 780

Heyy

I Think Your 3rd Link Is Good Enough

:D
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 am
Forum: IRN Diet & Housing
Topic: pictures of your cage please!!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 3050

Mine Cage

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/Thomisco/Photo0315.jpg I Got This For £40 ( BARGAIN) :D Called Montana Brazil Parrot Cage. Size 56 x 43 x 161 cm Also 102 cm without legs You Should Get Cage That Have Large Length for Bird To Spread the Wings And Can To Stretch :D Like Min50 cm Hope This He...
by Thomisco7
Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:36 pm
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!
Replies: 12
Views: 899

Re: re: Oh My God

You were right, he is starting to return to normal. Pacman-that's his name is taking food out of my hand again, coming out of his cage, and playing with the other birds. He is even coming back on my lap again. What a guy!!! :P I feel so much better. Sherry BRILLIANT :D I am so pleased for you :D
by Thomisco7
Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 am
Forum: IRN Diet & Housing
Topic: Chiquita's Cage
Replies: 34
Views: 2153

OMG! That Is Huge! I Want it! :D Despite Wont Fit Into My Little Bedroom Hehe, You Got REAL Lucky on That Cage :D Hope It Go Good For You And Chiquita
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: Cost? :P
Replies: 20
Views: 1300

Will Do At This Weekend :D :D :D
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:43 am
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: Why does my IRN keep biting me?
Replies: 6
Views: 1067

Possibly he going through bluffing stage also if i were you i put my hand in and try get ur bird step up if he lunge at you just ingore it and don't flinch coz lunginig is for defence. i no lunging is painful and it can hurt your finger but i have lots of mark on my hand by having budgie attack me. ...
by Thomisco7
Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:37 am
Forum: IRNs Behavior & Taming
Topic: WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!
Replies: 12
Views: 899

Re: WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!

I guess I stressed him out because he ran trying to hide and I kept picking him up with the towel. I tried a few more times and realized that he was stressing something awful. I must say dont use towel coz it is scary for bird if u throw towel on the bird because it is massive and fluffy n scary, a...
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:25 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: Cost? :P
Replies: 20
Views: 1300

Hi, In America $150 is cheap, I am sure you can find some for $100 without a fight. :wink: Hey u were rgt abt the cost! :D i got brillant offer was 20 pound for baby ringneck parakeet :D getting her/him next week cant wait :D where about are you please that is a brilliant price .... do they have an...
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: Cost? :P
Replies: 20
Views: 1300

U.S Marine wrote:Hi, In America $150 is cheap, I am sure you can
find some for $100 without a fight. :wink:
Hey u were rgt abt the cost! :D i got brillant offer was 20 pound for baby ringneck parakeet :D getting her/him next week cant wait :D
by Thomisco7
Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:32 am
Forum: IRN Diet & Housing
Topic: Out of Cage
Replies: 12
Views: 1179

CalamariBaby wrote:Well, love, time and attention. :)
I would also do what you can to get him to a professional for a wing clip.
I Believe Clipping Wing Is Bad Because You Taking Thier Dignity Away To Fly And BE Free in Room Instead of Walkin On Floor And Fly Short Distance :? :?
by Thomisco7
Sun May 31, 2009 6:26 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: Cost? :P
Replies: 20
Views: 1300

I am in West Midland Near Worcester, You?

By the Way that is veryyyyy good price 2 buy irn with cage :)
by Thomisco7
Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: Cost? :P
Replies: 20
Views: 1300

Hello Jenamarie, Did You Have Dna Sexed Bird Aswell?

Hi U.S Marine, That Is Good Price Thanks For Telling Me :)

Hey, Julie. It Get People Attenion To Check It Out So But I Put Cost On Heading So No-one Bothered To Reply It But I Can See Their's Veiw So That Why I Change It. (Sorry For Conning) :)
by Thomisco7
Thu May 28, 2009 11:18 am
Forum: Miscellaneous Comments/Questions
Topic: Cost? :P
Replies: 20
Views: 1300

Cost? :P

Hi I am Currently Living in United Kingdom, So I Want To Know How Much You Bought For Your IRN? Because There Is Loads People Selling IRN Way Too High. And Is £150 Too High? No Need To Reply Now Coz I Got Enought Information And Having a Fanastic Offer From Lady Who Own 2 Ringneck Parakeet Although ...